Zeitronix ZT-2 and LCD display

weedahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, I JUST bought this about 2 weeks ago after I sold my Innovate setup. There is nothing wrong with it and it works fine. I just have my eyes set on a Diablo Trinity.

It supports Air/Fuel ratio as AFR/Lambda, plus RPM, Vacuum, Boost, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Throttle Position, 0-5 volt sensors, and Air/Fluid temperature sensors.

It is a 6 wire hook up. Red and black are (+) and (-). The two browns also go to ground. The grey wire and green wire go to the TPS and Ign coil for TPS and RPM monitoring.

There are other wires for other sensors if you want to connect them.

Here is a link to the ZT-2

Here is a link to the LCD display.

The price separate for the ZT-2 is $280 and the LCD is $150 or as a combo at $400

I will sell it for what I paid which was $300 shipped. It was a great deal and I dont mind passing it on.

I have all the cables and everything that goes with it. It has the serial cable so you can connect it to the laptop and datalog.

I do not have the software on a CD but you can get it from Zeitronix site which is what I did.

Here is a really bad picture of the gauges on my laptop (cell phone pic). I will get some better ones and some of the LCD display.

IMAGE_145.JPG

Why dont you just use the print screen on your key board and paste it to a word document. Then you done have to worry about shitty pictures.

I would and I should have but at the time I didnt. Sry. If you really need a better pics just PM me.

Bump back TTT

bumpity bump bump.

So no one is custom tuning a SRT?? I dont believe it........ ;-)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back