Zex kit For sale!!!

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not getting rid of the truck just getting ready for winter project;) I actually have only used it 4 times:burnout::burnout:comes with purge kit and traction control. Only thing I suggest buying is new mounting brackets (shit ones in the kit). $550 plus shipping here is a link of everything and kit number also you can see it would cost close to a 800-1k so let me know. Thank you that is all:p:marchmellow:for an extra cnote Ill throw in the bottle opener:D

http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZX&Product_Code=82047

As of news from this morning everything shipped $550. Bottle opener,purge kit and traction control w/the kit.

DevilDawg3097 said:
It will work on any fuel injected vehicle. no one wants go fast juice?:itsme::D

I'd take it if I had the money....and if I wasn't worried about going boom:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I'd take it if I had the money....and if I wasn't worried about going boom:D
I used it with the 10lbs;) nothing but fun:D Im just going another route where I wont need the NOS:p but still have 100-200hp on instant tap:elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
I used it with the 10lbs;) nothing but fun:D Im just going another route where I wont need the NOS:p but still have 100-200hp on instant tap:elefant:

:confused: Do tell.....

AH fucgged I cant keep my mouth shut anyway, but I have talked about it before. Now I am just going to do it. COMPOUND BOOST:burnout::elefant: gave Sean a heads up. :p Unless other things go good then it may be sooner, if not then my winter project. Only thing I need is an intercooler never new there where that many out there:dontknow: So Im giving up the nos for meth sound like a bad adict:aetsch:

The one I tried selling a while ago to keep me from doing it, Holset HX 40, comparable I believe to a gt4088. Only thing I need to do is better head gaskets and stud the heads. Then I wont worry:p

So the traction control is basically a window switch? Is it the same purge, bottle opener, and and traction control all featured on that link?

Last edited:
1fast10 said:
So the traction control is basically a window switch? Is it the same purge, bottle opener, and and traction control all featured on that link?
yup on the window/traction control and the bottle opener is NX rest is all zex.

SOLD:rock:, to the man in the black truck and he has asked me to invoke The spousal discretionary act:flute::pcguru::cool: Another lighting killer coming to a state near you:congrats::congrats:

DevilDawg3097 said:
SOLD:rock:, to the man in the black truck and he has asked me to invoke The spousal discretionary act:flute::pcguru::cool: Another lighting killer coming to a state near you:congrats::congrats:
Please...just wait a few days before you ship it.:D :D

DevilDawg3097 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back