ZMAX Dragway Event March 14th

4DR VYPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in attending a closed track event for just 50 cars/trucks-Mopar only? It's on Saturday, March 14th from 9AM-5PM at ZMAX Dragway in Concord, NC. It's all late-model stuff-Challenger RT's and SRT8's, Charger RT's and SRT8's, Jeep SRT8's, and a couple of SRT10's. They have about 8 slots left but it's kinda pricey-$150 per car and $15 extra per spectator. Fair warning-there are some pretty quick cars. Most are supercharged, turbocharged or spraying with a boatload of other mods to boot! I'm told I'll be one of the slowest there. I sure would like some fellow SRT10's come help me prove them wrong!:rock:

I would go, but my girls are competing in the cheer Nationals at Myrtle Beach.

I'm thinking of going over there on March 5 to see what my truck will do.

They still have 8 slots available. I can't believe their aren't more that wanna try this out? :( There's a lot of Mopar muscle gonna be there!:rock:

Dang I would love to go Robert....but that weekend is the last one before corporate tax returns are due...very buzy for me...........surprised you havent had more response here..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Dang I would love to go Robert....but that weekend is the last one before corporate tax returns are due...very buzy for me...........surprised you havent had more response here..:dontknow:

I wish you could make it too Larry! We could show them boys how it's done SRT10 style!:burnout:

:( I was planning on running the other night, but that didn't happen. I would pay $150 to run with only 50 cars. It took us over an hour to get through the line in my buddies Audi. Only got one run the whole night, and paid $30 for that.

Hey guys, here is the current list of competition running that day-TOUGH!!! Word is that Underground Racing is bringing their TT Vipers also!!! 8 and 9 second 1/4 mile "street" cars on dr's!!!:burnout: Sure would like to see more from the forum make it! Where are all the rest of the Carolina boys?

ATTENDANCE LIST: RED means PAID.
1 Builderbill: Jeep Low compression 426 dog, BuilderBill Dana 44 front, NAG1, transfer case, 8.8 rear diff
2 BJB: Jeep (GOOD Karma) 6.1 BuilderBill Dana 44 front, NAG1, transfer case,
3 aplatero: Jeep 6.1(SOLD)----->Chrysler 300SRT8
4 Harrison: Jeep 6.1 headers, CAI(owes Ace a Reach Around)
5 navyavi469: 6.1 forged, single turbo....wants BJB! BuilderBill NAG1, transfer case.
6 Toothmonger: 426 Jeep BuilderBill NAG1, transfer case, 8.8 rear diff (ready for F/I)
7 lchevere: Jeep 440 wow....PPP built
8 FLsrt8: Jeep 426 TWIN Turbo, BuilderBill NAG1, transfer case wants BJB
9 erh237: Jeep 6.1 Catback, CAI
10 Madcharger Charger, heads/cam/stock headers/Corsa/PI converter/Nag one
11 Leegoober: Jeep 6.1 the best of bolt ons...cam heads etc.
12 FlyByU: LX 426 with a small shot, ok a medium shot....10 seconds...he's been there and done that!
13 Blown-WJ: Jeep 6.1 headers, catback, spray.
14 Don's Magnum: 5.7 Magnum that puts out 415 rwhp thanks to RT6 Motorsports and PPP. A good match for Charger4Life??
15 SpeedFactory: 426 Charger, supercharged, best time 10.3, looking for the 9's in Charlotte.... BuilderBill NAG1 + TCM and BuilderBill's new 8.8 diff WITH Spool.
16 CTS-VEO: 6.1 Jeep, 3.5" BWoody, B&G Stage II PCM with MHP CMR Tune, and B&B catback exhaust
17 UJokin2: 426 LX 300, serious power...out to beat big Al all day long.
18 Big Al: 426 LX Charger, serious power...out to beat UJokin2 all day long...LOL
19 USCG Charger: 392 powered, Paramount Performance 8.8 rear with 3.23 gears and Detroit True trac. Ran 11's before the gears...lets see what happens.
20 Hemi31: Eric will be sporting his new ride...watch out, his last ride was one of the quickest LX's
21 Charger4Life: One of the quickest 5.7 LX's to date, if you are quicker 5.7 PROVE it! Let's see a 5.7 break into the 11's in Charlotte.
22 1FST4DR: LX, one quick ride!
24 BlaKDeviL:300 SRT8, possibly his Charger SRT8 & Hennessey Viper & 408 ci Dakota...10 second beast!
25 3336 jmh: 6.1 Jeep, Heads cam and quick!
26 PPP: Andy's 426 LX....VERY low 11 second NA ALL Motor, Andy will have spray to get WAY down in the 10's though!
27 PPP: Andy's RAM with a 440!
28 kaiser: 426 300 LX.
29 erosenthal: Magnum 392 stroker in it with Stage III heads and cam. Sounds like competition USCG Charger!!
30 DynoSteve: 2008 Challenger...FI
31 jimsisland: 6.1 Charger, PPP heads, Stage III cam, pulley, intake, PI converter, BT ported throttle body
32 robsrt8: 392 Magnum with spray, PPP
33 wew: Charger, 426 SUPERCHARGED, PPP
34 Black08: 6.1 Charger, magnaflo mids, JBA catback, AFE stage II
35 4DR VYPR: SRT10 Truck....another bad a$$ truck!
36 Junior666: 6.1 Jeep that is close to getting the big 426 FI. NAG1 & Transfer case by BuilderBill
37 Mr. Morgan: Custom '06 Charger SRT8 w/ PPP 426 (NA)
38 Mister HP:2007 Charger 426 S/C
39 JimIsland's Bud: SRT10 Truck....another bad a$$ truck!
41 TutsSRT8: Jeep 6.1 CAI, 100 Shot, Cutouts.

Ok-cool! Make sure you call me though. It's closed event so I would have to meet you at the gate and it's $15 a head.

I wanna go but I'm worried about putting the tranny in the QC through that kinda hell. What do you think?:dontknow:

you're askin the wrong person...

i won't have my new clutch installed in time, and i'll be gone for a week before the trip..i've got about 1/4 of an inch til the clutch picks up...i can breathe on the clutch pedal and change gears, and i'm gonna go anyways...so....

i also don't intend to drive like an idiot on that road...just cruisin the tail and hangin out is my plan....

so a slow cruise in the passing gear would be fine, i would imagine...

#20...Hemi31 (Eric) he has one badazz car and #22 1FST2DR (Scott) also bad as heck...dang wish I could come.....at least my DRs will be there...tell Scott & Eric to initial my DRs..;)

Looks like the race may be cancelled:( 90% chance of rain Saturday in Charlotte! I hope they are able to reschedule! Oh well, I guess I won't be able to try out the dr's, Larry. Where is your event at next weekend? Maybe I could come up there with you and try them out?:dontknow:

4DR VYPR said:
Looks like the race may be cancelled:( 90% chance of rain Saturday in Charlotte! I hope they are able to reschedule! Oh well, I guess I won't be able to try out the dr's, Larry. Where is your event at next weekend? Maybe I could come up there with you and try them out?:dontknow:

Just saw your post.....Bristol opens March 28th for the first street car races of the season....come on up and we can embarress a few lightings and Stangs....:D .....maybe we could even get the FatJack gang up here..;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back