ZMAX Dragway Event March 14th

TNVIPER said:
Just saw your post.....Bristol opens March 28th for the first street car races of the season....come on up and we can embarress a few lightings and Stangs....:D .....maybe we could even get the FatJack gang up here..;)

Sounds good! Gotta check the schedule for that weekend first though. If I can't make it, I'll bring them to you before then. I did strap them on last Thursday night before the rain came in to see how they would hook. I tried turning them over for a couple seconds and then launching-tried it twice. They hooked pretty good but probably would be much better at the track.
I really need to adjust the bands and change the fluid and filter in my tranny before then. My transmission feels a little mushy going into second lately.:( Keep you fingers crossed that I don't have to build it. I've never done the band adjustment thing before but I saw the instructional post by Stinker which was great! I really wish someone had some pics of this. Maybe I'll take some when I do mine and postem'.;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back