Zoo Visitors Be Caerful

Tragic but avoidable...something was done wrong...I was amazed at how fast these big cats are. I was at the Knoxville zoo about 10 yrs ago. In the tiger pen one of the tigers was laying on the ground when it suddenly jumped up and ran about 100 yds in a blink of an eye....if you saw a tiger start after you from a football field away you would not have time to even turn around, much less run...:eek:

It's a carnivorous, non-domesticated, 400 lb. animal with gigantic teeth loaded into jaws with thousands of pounds of available pressure and paws the size of tennis rackets.

The tiger only got 3 of them? They should consider themselves very lucky.

Wanna see a U.S. lawyer's wet dream?
Check this out: http://www.dreamworld.com.au/content/standard3.asp?name=TigerIsland
Cool as hell, but more dangerous than sticking your hand down a garbage disposal...
....while it's on.

Kevan said:
It's a carnivorous, non-domesticated, 400 lb. animal with gigantic teeth loaded into jaws with thousands of pounds of available pressure and paws the size of tennis rackets.

The tiger only got 3 of them? They should consider themselves very lucky.

Wanna see a U.S. lawyer's wet dream?
Check this out: http://www.dreamworld.com.au/content/standard3.asp?name=TigerIsland
Cool as hell, but more dangerous than sticking your hand down a garbage disposal...
....while it's on.
That a true statement, there very lucky.

Hey I like cats.......

Lets let the inmates start with dogs, if there brave enough and fast enough to deal with a few dingo's, round two can be the cats

Snakes will work and there easier to setup

I hate snake
Mr Jones

Got it.......

How about a 1/4 stick of TNT up the arse with a real long fuse. Lets see if they will have a heart attack before they splatter

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Got it.......

How about a 1/4 stick of TNT up the arse with a real long fuse. Lets see if they will have a heart attack before they splatter
Tnviper does that for giggles :D He can stuff a 1/4 whiskey bottle up his ass and if you hold your ear up to the hole you can hear the ocean:p

The ocean or the local sewage pond :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back