ZOOPSEAL?

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use Zoopseal on polished aluminum? Results? Wheels are going to be here this week and I would like to use some sort of protectant sealer on them.:dontknow:

thats what my buddy was telling me about. he said the stuff works real good....there is also one more brand thats great.. but i'm still trying to find it on the net lol

Tooloe said:
thats what my buddy was telling me about. he said the stuff works real good....there is also one more brand thats great.. but i'm still trying to find it on the net lol
Thanks for researching. The zoop is 100 bucks but compared to the cost of the wheels a small price to pay if it works!

I believe to use zoopseal you need to strip the coating off the wheels. I done it on my 04' and there alot brighter.

i was going to make a post about this - last weekend i waxed my rims - i noticed that the clear coat is coming off - what should i use to remove the clear from the rims ?

thanks

VIPER said:
i was going to make a post about this - last weekend i waxed my rims - i noticed that the clear coat is coming off - what should i use to remove the clear from the rims ?

thanks

I know a friend of mine uses an aerosol can of paint remover,can't remenber what its called,spray it on,it bubbles the clear coat off,spray off with pressure washer,do it twice and the rims came out like mirrors!!:rock: ,I will ask him what its called,I'm going to do my rims soon!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back