Build number decal

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could buy a plaque or decal that shows my build number. I want to put it inside like the ce.
Any thoughts?

500snakz said:
I was wondering if I could buy a plaque or decal that shows my build number. I want to put it inside like the ce.
Any thoughts?
just go to a trophy shop they should be able to make a plaque for you.:rock:

common texas yf .. time to get a list going and print em up to look like the CE placks etc... hoooook us up ;-)

we already went thro this on a earlier thread tex, let me go find it

Ok guys, here's our suggestion for a build plate. We could do this in a myriad of colors and put your sequence number or born on date on them. I'm open for comments/suggestions, but we really need to keep them pretty much the same for everyone to keep the costs down...

Attachments

• Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom.jpg
    Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 905
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok guys, here's our suggestion for a build plate. We could do this in a myriad of colors and put your sequence number or born on date on them. I'm open for comments/suggestions, but we really need to keep them pretty much the same for everyone to keep the costs down...

Hot doggg!!!! I love that!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great work Steve. I wouldn't expect anything less than perfect from you.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hey Steve I will be sending you a fax with a design which I think might work,let me know what you think.:rock: :rock:

will they be made to color match the trucks----and we still need to find the build numbers for the 2005's

Yes we can do them in colors to match/compliment the trucks basically in all the colors that we do the steering wheel emblems...for the 2005/2006 trucks we can do a born on date vs a sequence date, I suppose.

That will work for me ----
estimated cost and time frame to completion....

Nice work!

I think I'd like one for my '06.

How about "xx of yy" since we can't get the numbers from Dodge!

VIPR PWR said:
That will work for me ----
estimated cost and time frame to completion....

I can spit them out today, but we should probably wait and see what idea Brat has for this to see if there's a better design. How about $10 each in whatever color you want (assuming we have it) and with whatever you want on them with respect to year, sequence number, born on date, XX of YY, etc?

Brat said:
new fax sent Steve,sorry my bad.

I got the fax, I like the ideas. It might be a lot of letters for such a small plaque, but we'll see...I'll get Scott to do a second proof and do a "vote fer yer favorite" thread and we'll offer 'em up to you guys rickety tick.

can you put the freshness date on them to like the coors lite cans :D
tyf. can you make me one like the ce's i dont want anything fancy. send a p.m

I'd be interested in something like this. (Color combination).

I'd prefer for the "2006" and the "500HP" to be in the previous text style. I only used this text for representation purposes.

Build_Plate_-_SRT10_-_Customcopy.jpg

I am anxiously awaiting Brat's idea too!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back