Build number decal

Well shit, there are too many good ideas...here's Brat's...I like it too. I guess we're going to have to do these 20 different ways to accomdate everyone, which is doable. Whoever wants one, holler which style you want and what you want on it, I'll still do them for $10 each, what the hell...and I'll even cover postage on them.

I think it would be neat to have a plate that has the displacement, HP, torque etc like they have on the console of old Vettes, but I don't know where we'd put it in the interior...maybe on the fuse cover under the engine compartment?

Attachments

• Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom2.jpg
    Build Plate - SRT10 - Custom2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 185
ctsrt10 said:
can you put the freshness date on them to like the coors lite cans :D
tyf. can you make me one like the ce's i dont want anything fancy. send a p.m

Yes, we can do the C/E like ones as well. We did a CE one for NYSteve as I recall, but it didn't come out right for some reason, but I don't recall why. I promised him I'd redo it and I still owe that to him...I need to get back engaged with that and figure out what was wrong with that...:eek:

Attachments

• Commerative Emblem.jpg
    Commerative Emblem.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
ok when you get in the works let me know ill have you do mine at the same time my truck is 1665

Wow, I REALLY like Brat's idea!!! :rock: :rock:

Why only 2.5" by .65" ???

Figure it has something to do with where it goes?

I like Brad's Idea in black background and red letters etc.

Hell all of em are good. How about magnets so i can swap em out when i want.

Hehe

SHU

I will be the first Steve,I would like red face with silver background,with the born date of may 25th 2007 11th hour.oh and I would like the style that I sent you,thanks Steve.

Looks great.
I want the build number, year, AND the born on date too!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thanks! Scott is working on your plaque right now...:D
Thanks Steve,as I have said you are the man.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
Thanks Steve,as I have said you are the man.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat, how's this look to you?

Attachments

• Brat Build Plate - 2005_1.jpg
    Brat Build Plate - 2005_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 128
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Brat, how's this look to you?
That is awsome Steve,as always your products are truly great,I have yet to get anything from you that was not a work of art.Cant wait to get it and put it on,Thanks again Steve.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Brat....

How do I find my "Born On Date"

Yes, what he said ---Brats Idea:)

Steve, can you post up some pics of Brats plaque in different colors...and how will they be attached to the truck---if it is 2 sided tape , can you make the tape the size of the plaque

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Guys, we are ready to go on all these. Someone pick a style, tell what you want on it and let's make some...:D

Can you post all styles in a reply ? I have seen only 2 or 3 so far:dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Hey Brat....

How do I find my "Born On Date"
pm stringray he has all the info,no numbers but he can get the born on date.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back