Build number decal

VIPR PWR said:
Steve, can you post up some pics of Brats plaque in different colors...and how will they be attached to the truck---if it is 2 sided tape , can you make the tape the size of the plaque

OK, we have Brat's done in about 5-6 different colors, I'll post pics tomorrow the batteries are dead in my camera...:eek: And yes we can make the tape the same size as the plaque...I'll post examples of both styles as well...

Last edited:
Ok, as promised here's pictures the ones we've made so far. We have both examples in the following colors:

black/silver
chrome/black
brushed aluminum/black
burnt orange/black
white/red
red/white

Attachments

• DSCF0685 site survey.JPG
    DSCF0685 site survey.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
Steve is the bottom one black with chrome or silver ---lookiing for chrome to match the fang steering wheel emblem

VIPR PWR said:
Steve is the bottom one black with chrome or silver ---lookiing for chrome to match the fang steering wheel emblem

The bottom one is black/silver, the upper right corner is black/chrome although is doesn't look like it in that light. They're made out of the exact same stuff as the steering wheel emblems we make...

ok, Steve as soon as I can get my born date and hour I'll take a black background and chrome....

I WOULD LIKE MINE TO LOOK LIKE THIS IN SLIVER WITH BLACK WRITING TRUCK NUMBER 1665. IF YOU CAN. SEND ME YOUR PAYPAL SO I CAN PAY THANKS PAUL
attachment.php

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
That's cool stuff for our SRT trucks...
I want one for my truck :rock:
I send you a PM :top:

Elwin,
I responded to your PM and I sent you some more YF pictures for your web site via email, you don't have nearly enough posted...LOL!!!

Plaques

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok guys, here's our suggestion for a build plate. We could do this in a myriad of colors and put your sequence number or born on date on them. I'm open for comments/suggestions, but we really need to keep them pretty much the same for everyone to keep the costs down...

HELL YEAH Sign me up! Please!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Elwin,
I responded to your PM and I sent you some more YF pictures for your web site via email, you don't have nearly enough posted...LOL!!!

Thanks for your PM about the dashplate.. I have payed with paypal and send you my adress..
I will let you know when i receive the dashplate at home in Holland :top:

I have updated my website and added 20 pictures of your kickass Yellow fever on my website :rock:
I hope you like it... Thanks for the pictures :top:

Sorry for late response

Haven't been on in a few days work has been nuts. I will need to find out my build data being a noob snake owner and all but will get you the info asap. color choice would be black and silver / black and red my truck is black with grey interior and grey / silver ghost flames from the hood to the middle of the rear doors.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back