FATJACKS 7.45 RUN!!!

GriffsSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jack, Jiimi, Ronnie Went to the track today for a local Test and Tune night. Jack got his tuned in. Congrats Big Guy!:rock:

DSC01455.jpg

DAMN!!! Looked like a great launch! :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

What would that translate to 1/4mile? :confused: :dontknow:

EDIT: Found a chart.... Looks like around 11.62 in the 1/4! :eek: :rock:

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Dang Jack!..congrats.:rock: :rock: ...hell of a 60' too.:rock: :rock: ..maybe the best on the forum?:burnout:

Could be.... Make sure someone posts it in the "Timeslip" section! :rock: :burnout:

I am loving the 60' and it did it twice a 1.56 and a 1.57. It felt great and these are Stinkers 2 1/2 year old M&H 12 x 16 nostalgia slicks. (You guys know I can't buy anything new) Leaving the line at at least 5000 rpm and damn near no spinning. I friggin love it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
BTW....does look like the best 60' on the forum

What an awesome pass!!! :burnout:

I was shocked when I seen it put up 1.5x!!! I thought it could have been a fluke (which we all know the track-timing lights will sometimes do), but he done it twice!! :rock: Jack's truck is fully loaded too, with the exception of the spare. That, and our local track is definitely not known for being the best hooking track. I bet if had go a better 2-3 shift, we woulda seen a 7.2x time-slip! :rock:

Congrats buddy!!!! :D

Nice.... but who was really driving your truck for you you old fugger?!:D :D :D :D :p :p :p

Congrats Jack you know I have to give you crap!!!:D :D :D

how many PSI were you running the slicks at? and what shot were you spraying hahaha

Way to go:marchmellow: is that without caltracs or anything? Awsome 60 ft and you proved it can be done great job:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back