FATJACKS 7.45 RUN!!!

dang now i wish i would've kept them, oh well i'm VERY glad they worked out for you thats an awesome pass

this means i should be able to hit 11's i hope i just need more driover mod!

FATJACK said:
I need to go to a good 1/4 mile track so I can get further down on our timeslips board, an 11.60 would put me about 8th on the list.:rock: :rock:

I know you know where one is...just let me know when...:)

FATJACK said:
Hey Roy, Those are your old Slicks, apparently Stinker sold them to you and then you sold them to Arrest me Red in Texas then I bought them from him.:D :D :D :D

I was wondering how many old sets he had!

It may be the special treatment I put on them...if you don't get the same results in the future...I will sell you the secret...for a small fortune.

faslane505 said:
fatjack,

what rpm did you launch from?

great pass btw

Engine bogged badly anything below about 5000 rpm, I know that sounds very high but is was hooking up and hauling ass at 5000 and above.:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

GriffsSRT said:
Jack has the OEM clutch with the upgrade master slave! HE was like a kid at Christmas... Congrats Jack!!:rock:

Thank you very much for the video. I would not even go to the dragstrip without you and Roz for moral support.:rock: :rock: :rock: Two of the absolute BEST friends a guy could ask for.:rock: :rock:

jack i can honestly say that...that is hauling ass! great pass's and your still on your stock clutch wow!!! people like you give me hope man!

Cudajon said:
Are the internals of your motor stock, basically just NOS and go?
Still stock internals, no headers, still stock muffler and resonator no converters.

Great time Jack...I think you've got me covered. Oh wait...what's that I see...a .630 Reaction time....what happened to every run quicker than .009 reaction time.....maybe I do have a chance. Just kidding...Great Run, Congrats !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back