FATJACKS 7.45 RUN!!!

Jack..was this done with the tune Torrie did at the Macon GTG?...If so he probably would want to put that video on his web site....

you tha bitch old man ! damn 1.5 with all that gravel you got there !!!!

Awesome!!! :congrats:

Left the Rustang standing still!!!! I bet he thought he was gonna beat you too!! I would have loved to have seen his face, when his front tires hadn't even left the block, and he was already looking at your tail lights!!! :eek: :eek: :burnout:

Who are you and what have you done with our friend FatJack?

We need a DNA test.

FATJACK said:
I do have Cal-Tracs and Larry that was with Torries tune

...:rock: ..........you realize I aint coming to Nooga to run you any more..you will have to come up here where there is a qtr mile track...only chance..if any..that I can beat you...I dont think..no, I know I cant beat your 1/8th..

FATJACK said:
I am loving the 60' and it did it twice a 1.56 and a 1.57. It felt great and these are Stinkers 2 1/2 year old M&H 12 x 16 nostalgia slicks. (You guys know I can't buy anything new) Leaving the line at at least 5000 rpm and damn near no spinning. I friggin love it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
BTW....does look like the best 60' on the forum
congrats jack, nice runs.......:congrats:

MisterRite said:
Nice run Jack, glad I was there to see it ! I thought the other run would have been great too ( if you hadn't missed 3rd ). Way to drive the HELL out of that thing. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
aha...so you can't drive...:D :D :D

Black1 said:
DAMN!!! Looked like a great launch! :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

What would that translate to 1/4mile? :confused: :dontknow:

EDIT: Found a chart.... Looks like around 11.62 in the 1/4! :eek: :rock:
:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Prof said:
Who are you and what have you done with our friend FatJack?

We need a DNA test.

Hey Roy, Those are your old Slicks, apparently Stinker sold them to you and then you sold them to Arrest me Red in Texas then I bought them from him.:D :D :D :D

TNVIPER said:
...:rock: ..........you realize I aint coming to Nooga to run you any more..you will have to come up here where there is a qtr mile track...only chance..if any..that I can beat you...I dont think..no, I know I cant beat your 1/8th..
I need to go to a good 1/4 mile track so I can get further down on our timeslips board, an 11.60 would put me about 8th on the list.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
I need to go to a good 1/4 mile track so I can get further down on our timeslips board, an 11.60 would put me about 8th on the list.:rock: :rock:
wait till you meet my new driver he will be on panama his name is D Vallejos ..........oh shit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back