FATJACKS 7.45 RUN!!!

FATJACK said:
Thank you very much for the video. I would not even go to the dragstrip without you and Roz for moral support.:rock: :rock: :rock: Two of the absolute BEST friends a guy could ask for.:rock: :rock:

thats cause you get mark to change your tires for ya lol:Dand did you change rims too looks different in vid ,,,thinking on a smaller set of slicks for me ,,,488 spins them drag radials...and did you get a set of tires and rims that dont sling shit all over the truck

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
thats cause you get mark to change your tires for ya lol:Dand did you change rims too looks different in vid ,,,thinking on a smaller set of slicks for me ,,,488 spins them drag radials...and did you get a set of tires and rims that dont sling shit all over the truck

They wouldn't help me Sunday, made me do it myself:( :( The M&H slicks also stick out but not as far as the drag radial. They are 12x16 and have to use ground calipers for the wheels to fit.

Jack great run! I bet it felt awesome flyin' down the track!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Jack after the run--------->:marchmellow:

I've seen the ass end of that truck once before...:p
I really don't remember it moving THAT fast last time... There must have been a free beer at the other end of the track...:D
Maybe I'll see it again in Panama City?:dontknow:
Your a bad influence on us young guys...:p
Great run dude!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

BTW the shirts are great!!!:D

Trainman said:
Great time Jack...I think you've got me covered. Oh wait...what's that I see...a .630 Reaction time....what happened to every run quicker than .009 reaction time.....maybe I do have a chance. Just kidding...Great Run, Congrats !!!!!!!!!

This was just test and tune day, not really trying get killer reacts. I do not know why but I can go anywhere but my home track and get great reaction times. When I try hard here I red light.:dontknow: :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
if im a bitch, your a bitches bitch wtf is that)??????????

Don't get mad at the snowback.:D He's only from Vancouver BC.:hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: WTF does that mean.:confused: :confused: He's one turbo short of a real Canadian.:D :D He'll show you how it's done in Sac.:D :D

Congrats Fatjack on that awesome run.

Last edited:
Damn thats a very nice time and 60, when You gonna come down to Texas and drive my truck into the 11's?:D

What? Jack did it again???:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:confused:

No... Wait... This appears to be a BRAGGER bump...:mad:

What the hell, I would too...:D :p

The Itch said:
What? Jack did it again???:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

No... Wait... This appears to be a BRAGGER bump...:mad:

What the hell, I would too...:D :p
Awwww Guys, I'm sorry. Just could not stop myself. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back