05 qc

Seems fair

SWIFT said:

Let me talk to my boss (wife) and once I get my shipping quote I'll get back to you.

31K = incl the NOS ?
(Don't really need it as long as the hole from the NOS switch is closed)

You guys are wearing my thread out!
I'd like to keep it to people interested in the truck or with questions.
Thanks

Sorry for that swift. Barry is hard to control when he's drinking.
But I'm interested and I have a question. I assume there is still
warrenty on the truck? I'll PM you later today (central european time)
for other details.
Once again sorry for the thread(s) off side the topic.

Floor said:
for other details.
pm sent

Floor said:
for other details.

ok, guys , now i'm taking my medicine more regular. :D
A question : does a truck with a NOS botle keeps his factory warrenty ???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
ok, guys , now i'm taking my medicine more regular. :D
A question : does a truck with a NOS botle keeps his factory warrenty ???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
The truck will not have nitrous on it. It will be 100% stock.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Nice deal what is that about 20k under sticker ??
This truck stickered at 55k with the Nav.
Truck just got detailed, clayed and waxed. Ready for a new owner. I figured I would offer it on the truck boards first. Someone could probably get this truck for 29k if they were serious. I will try to sell locally next week.
Thanks

katfab said:
Where are you located? I am in the market for a QC. Black or Silver. I am in Dallas and not to willing to go too far to buy.

Hey, katfab -
My truck is going up for sale soon if you are still looking. Mine has not been modded mechanically - bone stock - show truck condition - awarded Best Truck in a recent show. Keeping my truck looking good is my hobby. It was built in May 2005, I bought it new in August 2005 and it now has 19K miles. All service has been by 5 Star dealer Dallas Dodge where I bought it. It has side airbags and dealer installed burlwood dash and door inserts - very nice!

I absolutely love this truck and may kick myself later for selling it. I'm starting up another truck project with my son and need to swap dollars - this truck for the next one. :p

Let me know if you are interested. You're welcome to see and drive it. I'm in northeast Dallas near LBJ & Jupiter. Cell is 972-835-4660.

Here are some recent pix:
stiltdarkok0.jpg

mg6188ve3.jpg

mytruckatcruiserssmuv9.jpg

V10ToGo said:
Hey, katfab -
My truck is going up for sale soon if you are still looking. Mine has not been modded mechanically - bone stock - show truck condition - awarded Best Truck in a recent show. Keeping my truck looking good is my hobby. It was built in May 2005, I bought it new in August 2005 and it now has 19K miles. All service has been by 5 Star dealer Dallas Dodge where I bought it. It has side airbags and dealer installed burlwood dash and door inserts - very nice!

I absolutely love this truck and may kick myself later for selling it. I'm starting up another truck project with my son and need to swap dollars - this truck for the next one. :p

Let me know if you are interested. You're welcome to see and drive it. I'm in northeast Dallas near LBJ & Jupiter. Cell is 972-835-4660.

SWIFT said:
I'd like to keep it to people interested in the truck or with questions.
Thanks
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

belgiumbarry said:
congrats SWIFT ! ...... to FLOOR ???? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Nope, I tried.
I sold locally for more than I was asking him.

SWIFT said:
Nope, I tried.
I sold locally for more than I was asking him.

No bad feelings Swift. I know they don't stay long on the market for this price.

I hope you stick arround on the forum...

Greetz.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back