1/4 Times and MPH with Roe or Paxton set up

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to see what you guys are running in the 1/4 with a Roe or Paxton set up. Just to give me a idea on were i'm supposed to be.

getusum said:
I was just trying to see what you guys are running in the 1/4 with a Roe or Paxton set up. Just to give me a idea on were i'm supposed to be.

i ran a 13.03 with the roe on street slicks 5lbs of boost:) i would share more info but ur my competion at PCB:aetsch:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Damn, so I guess my 13.4 at 104 isn't too bad being mostly stock?:burnout:

not at all it was the 1st time on the track with the truck had traction issues after 60ft, track sucked bad that night no prep at all:mad: plus that is me launcing at idle and foot 3/4 the way in it my trap speed was 98mph:)

getusum said:
Looking at the time slips above should give you an idea of times with various setups:)

I can turn 14's any day of the week with my Roe on a 10 lb pulley...

Not trying to be an ass, but those times aren't impressive? I was at 3200 DA during my run which would correct into the 12s? How are blown 10s slower? Especially a RC?:dontknow:

How well the truck performs depends on the track prep, track elevation, weather, tires, truck prep and driver...

If the track is not prepped well then times can be lower.

Elevation kills HP.....tracks that are below sea level usually show better times. Almost like having a mini blower.

Weather can have the same affect as elevation. You can check the "density altitude" online for a perticular track at a certain day & time.

Street tires on a 650HP truck are going to be hard to hook up resulting in slower times.

The driver matters. Launching is important as track prep. The truck aint gonna drive itself.

Truck prep...has weight been removed? Traction bars?

The above is why you cant go strictly by timeslips. You can use online calculators to adjust for track elevation and weather conditions but not driver and other issues.

In stock form and on a sea level track with all other issues being equal an RC will turn approx 13 seconds....a QC mid/high 13s.....for every 100RWHP added the times will improve approx .7 seconds based on my experience.

i should hit the 12s easily, i never had the traction before like it does now, plus a lil more goodies and im use to the power, my times are bad jus for the fact that the truck literally went from the dyno to the track a day after the blower install!

1qksrt - 11 sec pass on the paxton <====
nowwhat - 10 sec pass on paxton and NOS <===

lot of s/c trucks are hitting low 12 sec

dont know on record of there is a Roe truck in the 11's or below

i know there is aleast 1 Roe truck that will be hittin 10 sec, ill let him chime in on the thread

i am hoping for a 10 sec pass if ALL goes right, depending on what i am going to do with my motor :(

i know there alot of ppl out there that say you CANT do it with a Roe blah blah blah :D - but i tend to disagree with this, only time will tell

VIPER said:
I wanna see 10's with my setup !
You'll be lucky to keep up with my tailgate, sweet cheeks. :D

Love Ya. Mean it........

cyalata said:
i ran a 13.03 with the roe on street slicks 5lbs of boost:) i would share more info but ur my competion at PCB:aetsch:
Better get all you can:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Ran my Q/C with Paxton making 5 lbs boost 170 stat catless mids with Magnaflo and M&H sreet/drag radials.
Track @2600 ft
60ft 2.0
E/T 13.0
Mph 104
If corrected for sea level
E/T 12.70
Mph 108
As you can see I need to improve 60ft and Im high 12s

Wow low 13s with a S/C. I guess Im doing pretty well with my little modds.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!