10/28 Fontana Speedway

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK another time to hit the track, open test & tune at Fontana. I will be attending, do we have any other takers?

I might ride the bike up that day. It would be good seeing some folks. Of course, that's a long ways off. Who knows where I'll be by then hehehehehe.

I hope to bypass 12's and run in the 11's.:eek: :D
By the way there is a Logans Roadhouse in Fontana anybody in for round 2 of the peanut throwing fight.:D

looks like ill be getting my shot at a srt10 after all!! hope to see you guys there!!

Oh no. Not again.:eek: ;) :D

How much further is that for me to drive than Bakersfield.

Now for the funny part. When we had some of our get togethers up here, some thought it was to far to drive from Everett to Tacoma, and that's only 60 to 65 miles.

Last edited:
Silverback said:

Now for the funny part. When we had some of our get togethers up here, some thought it was to far to drive from Everett to Tacoma, and that's only 60 to 65 miles.
:idea: Yeah but its 60 miles of crappy weather driving up there.:D :p

Silverback said:

About an additional 2.5 hours due SE.

I am impressed you would actually drive down here Silver, I tip my hat at you sir :D
Next time you have a GTG up in the jungle I may consider driving, you have inspired me :rock:

Again were would we meet?
and @ what time?
also what are we doing over there? Food, drinks or cooking?

Whitesnake said:
Again were would we meet?
and @ what time?
also what are we doing over there? Food, drinks or cooking?
Last time we met at 6am and ate breakfast at some place about a 1/2 mile away. Food and drinks we could decide later depending on how many commit to going.

it isnt far from ontario mills so there is alot of choices for food near there. hooters is always good !!

blwn SSS said:
it isnt far from ontario mills so there is alot of choices for food near there. hooters is always good !!
Just saw the video's on your runs you have one badass truck. The 1.6 60 is that on street tires?

Whitesnake said:
What time do they open the place?
They say 7am but last time they opened the gate before that. But we need to try and get there at the same time because they run in groups.

UNIBOY said:
They say 7am but last time they opened the gate before that. But we need to try and get there at the same time because they run in groups.

ok what fwy are you taking? :dontknow:

I can't go to that one as I leave the next day for SEMA and then we go to Bakersfield for the Fuel and Gas finals Thursday.
I will be so used up, I might have to stay in Bakersfield for days after the F&G finals just to recover enough to drive home. (That is a disgusting thought.)

FSTJACK said:
I can't go to that one as I leave the next day for SEMA and then we go to Bakersfield for the Fuel and Gas finals Thursday.
I will be so used up, I might have to stay in Bakersfield for days after the F&G finals just to recover enough to drive home. (That is a disgusting thought.)

let me know if you are coming back through L.A....I'll meet up with you for some grub....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back