10/28 Fontana Speedway

UNIBOY said:
They say 7am but last time they opened the gate before that. But we need to try and get there at the same time because they run in groups.

Good point....we need to rally at breakfast again and be in line at 7:00 sharp....also Mas we need to have our slicks on before tech at this track.....

Damn Guys, I can't make this one, but I sure as hell had a good time this past weekend.

Bill.

Nowwhat said:
Good point....we need to rally at breakfast again and be in line at 7:00 sharp....also Mas we need to have our slicks on before tech at this track.....

so you guys will have the slick's before going over there? :confused:

gates open @ 6 and be there @ 6 or you may not get in. to get in the same group is easy. once you get you get in and pay you have to tech in, just get together before you enter the tech line, this is how i run prople that want to race when i go.

blwn SSS said:
gates open @ 6 and be there @ 6 or you may not get in. to get in the same group is easy. once you get you get in and pay you have to tech in, just get together before you enter the tech line, this is how i run prople that want to race when i go.

SHIT TIME KEEPS CHANGING ON ME :confused:

Suffice it to say that we arrived there at 6:45 am July 15th, there were already about 150 cars there. The gates to the speedway may open at 6, but actually paying your money to get inside is around 8ish :dontknow:

i went last saturday the gates opened at 6, we started going in to the tech lines at 7 ( where i paid 20) and then i waited for some trucks to join me) the times arent exact on the website.

blwn SSS said:
i went last saturday the gates opened at 6, we started going in to the tech lines at 7 ( where i paid 20) and then i waited for some trucks to join me) the times arent exact on the website.

how many runs did you make.....?....how many could you have made...?

i made 5 runs and could have got at least 7. it died out at the end of the day. it was really windy so conditions werent anything to scream about .

Hey Mike,
You think the new motor is going to be ready by the 28th.:D :p

hey boys that my birthday, get some vids of smoking tires and ill be happy...j/k

just a reminder, make sur eyou have updated registration/insurance and for all you v-10s a helmet that is d.o.t. and snell 2000 approved. hope to see you all there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back