2005 Dodge SRT 10 Commemorative Edition

jcondo

Reaction score
Regretfully selling my #167 of 200 white with blue stripes Viper truck. I have it at a dealership on consignment, so financing is available. This truck was garage kept. I only have 879 miles. I will let it go $33,500. Call to discuss. Jeff (215) 778-4080. Thanks.

Even with the extremely low mileage and ce it might be hard to get 33k for it. They are beautiful trucks though!!

i think its easily worth the money if not more. thats a collector vehicle in 20 years. if the econmy os good in 20-25 years it might be worth 80-100k.

but i would buy it and drive the piss out of it

Im not saying that I don't think it's worth that, I just think he might have a hard time selling it for that price.

BurntRubber said:
i think its easily worth the money if not more. thats a collector vehicle in 20 years. if the econmy os good in 20-25 years it might be worth 80-100k.

but i would buy it and drive the piss out of it

Thats GNX territory (for example) and I dont know if any Ram SRT-10 will reach that level. If there is one that has a chance to its going to be the VOI editions.

Who knows.

Sweet truck though! Pics?

Last edited:
if I had that money.. I would buy it.

it's hard to find low mileage vehicles like that

Don't worry, they'll be worth money. It just takes time. These trucks were unwanted when new and that is the first sign of value.
Does anybody remember the Charger Daytona? Everybody hated it in 1969.

worth every dollar if you ask me, when i bought miine 3 yrs ago bone stock 04 rc with 13k on the clock i couldnt drive fast enough to hand over the money.

I mean seriously folks..... We have one of the baddest, lowest production trucks of 2k.... i dont even know how many have been completely wrecked but it just makes every single one out there even rarer.

I didnt buy this truck to make money on it though. But to drive it and enjoy it and one day have my son in awe when I tell him bout it.

33k with less then 1k miles? go buy ur self a new ram and see what it comes out the door

You should all hope he gets 33k......

And in a way, support that price, just that alone may help swing the general thinking in what an SRT-10 is worth. Besides, who says we can't set the market value.... we can, sure, we can

my truck isn't a CE, and I wouldn't it go for less than that.
If a born again SRT 10 want-a-be want it bad enough, he'll fork over the green.

ViperJeff said:
You should all hope he gets 33k......

And in a way, support that price, just that alone may help swing the general thinking in what an SRT-10 is worth. Besides, who says we can't set the market value.... we can, sure, we can
well said.......ive thought that for some time.
The same people that want something for nothing,bitches about the low resale on our trucks and they are the FIRST one to tell you your to high......

HOT RAM said:
Just love people that join just to sell something

NOT ! :(
It's not that bad bro, What if he was selling something that you just happened to want, Or need?;)

FerrariTruck said:
worth every dollar if you ask me, when i bought miine 3 yrs ago bone stock 04 rc with 13k on the clock i couldnt drive fast enough to hand over the money.

I mean seriously folks..... We have one of the baddest, lowest production trucks of 2k.... i dont even know how many have been completely wrecked but it just makes every single one out there even rarer.

I didnt buy this truck to make money on it though. But to drive it and enjoy it and one day have my son in awe when I tell him bout it.

33k with less then 1k miles? go buy ur self a new ram and see what it comes out the door

Very true, Buy a new ram for what 30k plus and no where near the same truck...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back