2005 SRT-10 Ram

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title states. i've come to a cross road. and my schooling is more important than keeping the truck. i love this thing and have taken care of it since day one. only driven in the rain once sice i've owned it i'm the 2nd owner. The motor is fully built by american racing technology in austin texas

The truck currently has 70,000 miles on it the motor only has about 3,000 since the rebuild

Mod list as follows

Forged Callie Rods
Forged JE Flat Top Pistons
Heads and Cam By Greg Good
Bumped Compression to around a 10:1 ratio
Intake Ported and Polished
Roe Single Blade Throttle body
SCT Tuned with 2 Custom Tunes by David Weaver
Viper Hydrolic upgrade
Centerforce Clutch
K&N Cold Air intake
Nitrous Oulet Wet Kit Fogger System "includes everything"
Bottle heater and my bottle
Stinkers Rear lowering kit 2.75"
Custom from coils
JBM Catch Can
Dual Piller Pod with Stock oil temp gauge and AEM A/F Ratio gauge
Custom Painted intake a valve covers
Custom Side Exhaust
New Tires all Around
i'm 100& sure i'm missing alot of stuff i will post pictures after class
N/A The Truck Made 527RWHP
N20 786 RWHP on a 150 shot

These pictures were taken before teh side exhaust and custom front coils

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

Asking 28,000 Cannot go any lower as that is what i owe on it i know this might be kinda high.. wish i could go lower but i can assure you this thing is cherry only a few rock chips in the front bumper like normal

Last edited:
10banger said:
Damn bro, that sucks! You have a sweet truck, good luck with the sale.... yours is one of my favorites on the forum... sorry for the bad luck.
it's not bad luck but more like.... it's going to cost an arm and a leg to finish my degree in aviation and i'm trying to buy a plane lol plus i've always wanted a GTS coupe so maybe oneday i'l be able to have one.. plus i'm fixing to get married so.. everything is changing haha. but thanks for the kind words about the truck any body who knows me can atest to how clean i keep it... i havn't driven it in a week and i still wash it everyother day lol

Hate to see you sell....:( ... but you are doing a wise thing if the truck is getting in the way of education....:rock: .............the truck can be replaced later...an education cant..

Do what you must, but remember that these trucks are special. If you are able to keep it by making other non-critical sacrifices, keep it... It is something you will regret.

Tooloe said:
it's not bad luck but more like.... it's going to cost an arm and a leg to finish my degree in aviation and i'm trying to buy a plane lol plus i've always wanted a GTS coupe so maybe oneday i'l be able to have one.. plus i'm fixing to get married so.. everything is changing haha. but thanks for the kind words about the truck any body who knows me can atest to how clean i keep it... i havn't driven it in a week and i still wash it everyother day lol
Would you be interested in selling the exhaust?? I really love your setup and would like to get it but I have no one hear locally who will even attempt to do mine.

2005 and you still owe 28 ? DAMM bro - sorry to hear you have to sell her i know a few people looking to buy a RAM i will let tehm know about your's

good luck

VIPER said:
2005 and you still owe 28 ? DAMM bro - sorry to hear you have to sell her i know a few people looking to buy a RAM i will let tehm know about your's

good luck

lets just say it's been hiding in the garage for a while for reasons that cannot be helped since getting laid off:(

yeah and i know these truck wil be worth alot later on in life.. when but i'm hoping that i can get a good job and not be in a bind:eek:

Tooloe said:
lets just say it's been hiding in the garage for a while for reasons that cannot be helped since getting laid off:(

yeah and i know these truck wil be worth alot later on in life.. when but i'm hoping that i can get a good job and not be in a bind:eek:

i hear ya bud - a few mths ago me and my wife had the same disscussion

do you have any pic of the inside and engine bay - and spec on the NOS setup ?

VIPER said:
i hear ya bud - a few mths ago me and my wife had the same disscussion

do you have any pic of the inside and engine bay - and spec on the NOS setup ?
yes sire i sure do but they are on my PC at home.. i will post more when i make it home.. what would you like to know about the n20 set up? i personally installed everything " i do nitrous installs on the side when i worked in the oil field"

Tooloe said:
yes sire i sure do but they are on my PC at home.. i will post more when i make it home.. what would you like to know about the n20 set up? i personally installed everything " i do nitrous installs on the side when i worked in the oil field"

my buddy wanted more info on the truck :) ;)

VIPER said:
my buddy wanted more info on the truck :) ;)

Ahh ok i will post more pictures of the engine bay when i get home but for the n20 set up.. it's a normal fogger system fuel is taped from the fuel rail all hoses are black stainless with matching red AN fittings both Fuel and N20 soilnoids are Nitrous outlet Heavy Duty Noids with Nitrous expresss caps. " i did this because i hid all the n20 stuff underneath the K&N tray and they fit better than the other caps" I'll post pictures to help explain this.. everyhitng is ran off of a nitrous outlet window switch preset to engauge at 3500rpms and shut off at 5800. i also have everything i've ever bought or installed for the truck including everything from the engine build. there is also still a warrenty on the motor from A.R.T i can double check with daivd to see if he will transfer it over to the new owner. i'm headed to go pick up the ol lady and will post pictures after dinner tonight... if he is serious i'll send all the pictures i have or i can post them up fron the build to the custom exhaust right down to close ups of the nitrous system

Tooloe said:

wait.... why would you buy a plane?

Sat it aint sooo!! Well life happens... Ive seen this truck in person very impressive! I was at a car show (see sig) when he drove by the interstate and gave it a rev it sounded like he was right next to me. 28k might be high compared to others but its still well worth it!!!
Good luck with everything Tooloe Fly high and don't forget your friends at the VTCOA!

More pictures these are how the truck looks now
AirportL.jpg

Field3L.jpg

ParkingGarage1L.jpg

Cam Specs
Picture.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

S6300493.jpg

Engine Bay "Now has the K&N"
RedRiverShootOut052.jpg

RedRiverShootOut054.jpg

skyurd.jpg