2005 SRT-10 Ram

i just sent my buddy an e-mail about ur truck with the info you provided and pictures

VIPER said:
i just sent my buddy an e-mail about ur truck with the info you provided and pictures
thank you kind sir if there anyting else he wants to know please let me know i'l be more than glad to help.. i have every recept that i have ever bought for the truck "oil changes,dynosheets,motor build sheet" i can also make a video to let him hear how it sounds now

good luck, take care of responsibilities.

dont worry about getting another one, dont worry about being able to get another one, plenty of them out there and prices arent going up anytime soon!!!

BurntRubber said:
good luck, take care of responsibilities.

dont worry about getting another one, dont worry about being able to get another one, plenty of them out there and prices arent going up anytime soon!!!
yes thats what i'm worried about selling this one for what i owe! lol:D i bought it when prices were up! haha. thanks for the kind words guys

Tooloe said:
yes thats what i'm worried about selling this one for what i owe! lol:D i bought it when prices were up! haha. thanks for the kind words guys

yeah its always tough being upside down. not sure if you have a DD, but I would just drive it and maybe try and sell the other car. wish i had driven mine more, but at the same time not mad i sold my viper when i did. do the right thing and you will benefit long term.

BurntRubber said:
yeah its always tough being upside down. not sure if you have a DD, but I would just drive it and maybe try and sell the other car. wish i had driven mine more, but at the same time not mad i sold my viper when i did. do the right thing and you will benefit long term.
my DD is my harley:rock:

so hour building then? you realize its less expensive to rent one under an hour builder program right?
if you have never heard of it, you buy blocks of time, at a huge discount. the good part is you can split costs if you can find a photographer to go with you. he can pay up to 50% of the costs.

scoobert said:
so hour building then? you realize its less expensive to rent one under an hour builder program right?
if you have never heard of it, you buy blocks of time, at a huge discount. the good part is you can split costs if you can find a photographer to go with you. he can pay up to 50% of the costs.
There are no hour building programs in waco because there is 3 flight schools in this town. closest one is in dallas and it's not worth the money to drive all the way up there. for that lol

i might just be plane wrong, but lets say you got a 200 hour block, who is to say you cant take it to your local airport for the time you have coming?

the only reason i can see to buy your own plane is to have one you cannot rent. i am thinking very long term at my own plane, only because i want an acrobatic plane. but i will be solo in a 172RG until i get all my certs from that, going to get tail wheel in FL this winter. and twins as well. i have a school eyed for my acrobatic cert that has a 152A if i can lose some weight.

scoobert said:
i might just be plane wrong, but lets say you got a 200 hour block, who is to say you cant take it to your local airport for the time you have coming?

the only reason i can see to buy your own plane is to have one you cannot rent. i am thinking very long term at my own plane, only because i want an acrobatic plane. but i will be solo in a 172RG until i get all my certs from that, going to get tail wheel in FL this winter. and twins as well. i have a school eyed for my acrobatic cert that has a 152A if i can lose some weight.
you have a very good point. i never looked at it that way. all my friends have acro planes and i want one bad to i've been eying the stearman thats at my school for a while

at the end of next semester i'll have my Pvt,IFR,MEI,CFI,CFII and will be trying to build time in the multi $$$$$$

ok here is my research. yours free. long story short, i thought i wanted to be a pilot last year after my first flight, i am far to fat to keep my license.

they made an inline pusher puller plane.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna_Skymaster
made from 62-82 if you can find one they should be cheap!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cess...wItemQQptZMotors_Aircraft?hash=item2eac0625b9

i have no idea thou what plane i would buy, i would love to do a home built jet, extended wings and see if i could set a altitude record.

Last edited:
Damn Wade who is going to organize the next Austin GTG? I nominate Fahrenheit. I understand your view on giving up the truck though. I bet it was a tough decision. I recently gave mine up as well. Kid on the way.

jsandlin said:
Damn Wade who is going to organize the next Austin GTG? I nominate Fahrenheit. I understand your view on giving up the truck though. I bet it was a tough decision. I recently gave mine up as well. Kid on the way.

damn son i dind't know you sold it!....... and it looks like i still have the truck... and we will have another G2g hahah don't you worry... and yes your still invited! hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back