2006 QC Inferno Red F/S!!

Brat said:
Sorry sir,not as good at posting links,just go to e-bay and type in ram srt-10.
Here's the Ebay link for you. The closest to your estimate is the '05 QC with $79,000 miles on it and there "Buy it Now" is $21,888.

SANTEEN said:
Here's the Ebay link for you. The closest to your estimate is the '05 QC with $79,000 miles on it and there "Buy it Now" is $21,888.
Well thank you sir,I will go look and see.

Brat said:
Sure got cash.:D
Actually..........I may be able to do 18k cash.:) Let me know. But just so you know, I plan on turning it around and making a few grand of profit. :)

SANTEEN said:
or best offer.

I got my 05 qc for 19800 with 50k over a year ago. They have dropped in value since then. When I got mine, kbb said it was worth about 25k. Now it says 18k with only 8k more miles

This is one hellova hoed thread..:vollkommenauf: ....IMO it dont matter what a member asks for his truck or parts other members should not post "your price is high"..:bandit: ...let the buyers decide what it is worth...;)

Right On!

Same thing I've been saying for quite some time

It's even more difficult with the price police are people who wouldn't or are not in the market to buy in the first place

and then.....

Bitch, because the value of their investment is so low

oops, I got to really stay off that soap box

VJ

quadster2005 said:
I got my 05 qc for 19800 with 50k over a year ago. They have dropped in value since then. When I got mine, kbb said it was worth about 25k. Now it says 18k with only 8k more miles
Again I ask, what are you smoking? Private Party sell (which is usually the most accurate) for a '05 QC with 58000 miles is $21500 according to KBB. You must be looking at trade in value.

I dont think Kelly is a real good resource right now. Auction results, I think, are what is driving the market right now. I am in the market for an 06. For reference I turned down a new 05 on MSO with 7 year warranty for 29k (4 months ago), I also turned down the recent EBAY auction for a one owner 06 QC with 1900 miles for 27.5k. I think the price is fair, is it a great deal..probably not but that is driven by the sellers motivation to sell it. JMHO.

LoveThisTruck said:
I did check the sites.
The 2006s for for more! Hell, I sold my 06 QC to a freakin dealer for 30k just a year ago:D
Funny, I just went to a Dodge dealer on Long Island this past sat, they wanted to give me 22,500 for my truck??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back