2006 QC Inferno Red F/S!!

A.J. said:
Funny, I just went to a Dodge dealer on Long Island this past sat, they wanted to give me 22,500 for my truck??
That's close for trade-in. They'll turn around and list it for $28500 and they'll probably take $26000 for it.

SANTEEN said:
That's close for trade-in. They'll turn around and list it for $28500 and they'll probably take $26000 for it.
That is why I left, I felt insulted, my truck is in showroom condition, and has very low mileage.

A.J. said:
Yup, how did you know??

Just figured due to your proximity. I know the head salesman there. Leased a car a while back and have had some service on the 10 done there. I can say they are a decent dealership but have lost some good people. The viper tech I knew there left and I cannot find where he went.

TREKER said:
Just figured due to your proximity. I know the head salesman there. Leased a car a while back and have had some service on the 10 done there. I can say they are a decent dealership but have lost some good people. The viper tech I knew there left and I cannot find where he went.
Do you still service your truck there, I am due for an oil change and an inspection.

I never said that I didnt want him to get top dollar for his truck. Never said that. If someone thinks that its such a great deal, then buy it.

jontyre said:
an 06 with 1900 miles for 27.5 is a steal in my opinion.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Mine's an '05 with 4000 miles, and I wouldn't let it go for a penny less than what I paid for it brand new. Everybody has their price.....................that's my price......
Grinders need not apply........ You either want the truck and pay the lady, or keep telling stories about the "great deal" that got away..... My heart breaks for the "forced" seller.

I think 28k is a fair price but I really don't think you will get it. Everyone talks about Ebay but do any of you look at the completed listings?

Absolute highest sold truck I've seen in a while is on there right now. 06 NR QC with 8000k miles sold for 30k. So, he is not out of line just needs to be VERY patient because buyers are far and few and low balling like crazy. Most won't bid over 20k on the trucks testing the reserves.

I am in No Way "Forced" to sell this truck, I just want to get a 2010 Ram 1500 Crew Cab w/ 4x4, the only down side to the Viper truck is no 4x4, and the winters here in NY are pretty rough as of late.

A.J. said:
I am in No Way "Forced" to sell this truck, I just want to get a 2010 Ram 1500 Crew Cab w/ 4x4, the only down side to the Viper truck is no 4x4, and the winters here in NY are pretty rough as of late.
Great news,..... make the grinders pay, if they want to play :five:

Last edited:
A.J. said:
Yup, how did you know??
Herbee is ridiculous, Security offered me 26K for my 06 RAM QC when it had 14k miles. It's worth a shot to go see what they can offer. They love the 10's over there and offer a fair price for them. But they have 3-4 in stock now and 1 of them is 06 Red QC so I don't know. But definetely worth a shot....

Didn't realize this was a 3 month old thread..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back