2008 Year end in Review

FSTJACK said:
Tony, you are right about the 650 horses, but they are california and Missouri horses so they are bigger than most.
I hope we all have as much fun in "09" as 08.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FSTJACK said:
Tony, you are right about the 650 horses, but they are california and Missouri horses so they are bigger than most.
I hope we all have as much fun in "09" as 08.

Hear! hear!

:D

Stinker said:
TinyGiants has been able to take a grocery getting QC and make it into a pro street grocery getter:D

all meant in fun , enjoy the new year:rock:

And the groceries are skeered now.

Stinker said:
post up ya last year thingamabobs:D

Mikey(Sickness) actually got a job, and worked so hard he wore one of his feet off:D

NBT got thing together and started his own biz:rock: http://ecomtech.biz/

eddie102870 sent a son to the military, cried like a baby and to make himself feel better sold one truck and bought a heap:D

the Brutal 10 blew a rod bearing in Fla chasing Itch's scooter:p

FSTJACK and Ram From Hell built two $200,000 trucks and made 650rwhp:congrats:

Justin (JMBPerformance) found a hot little momma to hang with his self even though he is only 11 years old:p

Wifey started a new website with nothing but "fingers" an is now a bazzillinaire:D

nowwhat finally bit the bullet and got a hot chick to marry his big eared bald head:argh:

Begood finally took his belt off, and was able to capture a beautiful hot momma that takes good care of him:rock: :p

Srt-Iz (Izzy) is now a Proud loving father of a beautiful child:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

django ("D") finally realized that websters dictionary isnt actually bathroom reading material and now reads "hillbilly's for dummys":congrats:

flchub(chubby) has taken stock in fruity pebbles and now owns half of fla, and is also half the size of fla:marchmellow:

Black 1(jake) has let his fememine side loose and now owns a hot little PT cruiser:burnout:

Scrambler 1 actuallly let it out that he really is the guy in the commercials for fathead.com, and is seen on there regularly:congrats:

IH8TCHEVY'S (EARNIE) found out that traveling is actually alot of fun:p :p :p

Griffsrt got hottie of the year award from the girls of the VTCOA in panama:congrats:

Fatjack still has not released that he is actually running $10,000 worth of electronics to do as well as he does at the track:argh:

505's Fastest (dom) paid for his 10 second time slip:dontknow: :D and drives a yugo daily

TinyGiants has been able to take a grocery getting QC and make it into a pro street grocery getter:D

viperjeff, is actually vipergirl , just well hidden;)

Borden has been released from his contract and is now on the loose:marchmellow:

Silverback was caught at the Stinker farm having hootchie with the sheep:dontknow: I think his fetishes have changed:D

TNVIPER built a dual inlet air box for the roe, but now can find the radiator:dontknow:

all meant in fun , enjoy the new year:rock:

That's not very nice Tony and I'm going to tell Justin what you said just as soon as he gets off the school bus this afternoon.

Pops@JMB said:
That's not very nice Tony and I'm going to tell Justin what you said just as soon as he gets off the school bus this afternoon.
he he hhe he jsut make sure he isnt licking the bus windows again:p

Joemags54 added 26.2 miles to the truck,in the last year, but also increased the weight of his SRT10 by 8.5 lbs of wax. Some say he is evolving into a "moleman":fisheye: because he never leaves the garage, and has not seen the sun since '05. It has been rumored, the last time Joe bought gas he received a set of steak knives, with his purchase. :):burnout:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back