2013 SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition

For the record, the 2006 H1 Alpha Hummer is the only H1 ever 'factory painted' Viper Blue! It too is being modified ... by Predator, Inc. The mods on that vehicle will cost more than the vehicle and take over a year!

Funny, I was just asking the other day if there are any owners of the VCA's on the forum, you seem to be the only somewhat active one on here Blue Bird.

Awe, making sense now...

I believe the truck that had that interior was totalled:chain:

Yes it was, and it was just as ugly on the exterior, painted gold and green.

Yes, the ZR1 is stock and will stay that way. My CE is stock for now. The VCA has/is having quite a bit of work done to it. I should have some pictures of the finished product within 90 days.

I know a lot of folks like to keep these limited production vehicles stock, and I certainly understand the reasoning behind that. However, as the saying goes, 'You only live once!' and I like to have my vehicles just the way I like them to drive. I have NO GARAGE QUEENS!

Accordingly, the VCA will be quite modified, but yet, reliable and drivable!:beer::beer::beer:

:adore::top: NO GARAGE QUEENS:top::adore:.....I could see leaving the viper stock since its the launch edition i just dont know if i could (myself).....nice stable BTW:drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back