2024 Post Ho Thread

But now I can’t add the attach pics ,, won’t work now ?

So glad to see Shaggy on here! The forum looks so good and I can post in classifieds again! Woot woot

Maybe I'll get to the bottom of my heartbeat issue before long. Shaggy probably has lots of more
Important thing to do!

Cant seem to find my emojis again hahahaha

Keep trying
I have to play around to get the pics posted ,, the attach files won’t bring up the pop up to post them most of the time .. copy and pasted helps bit sometimes not the way it should work at times .. Might just be me ,and trying to master the universe :eek:

I have to play around to get the pics posted ,, the attach files won’t bring up the pop up to post them most of the time .. copy and pasted helps bit sometimes not the way it should work at times .. Might just be me ,and trying to master the universe :eek:
Well .... Dammmmm!1AA2FF38-5CC3-48CC-A1B9-58DEAB42ED41.jpeg

Wifey ..I told you about the app called Ibotta .. well just got a notification from the CEO telling me they are now a public company .. IBTA is the stock symbol hahaha .. damn no idea it was doing the IPO and look at the stock price haha !

I saw that
Wifey ..I told you about the app called Ibotta .. well just got a notification from the CEO telling me they are now a public company .. IBTA is the stock symbol hahaha .. damn no idea it was doing the IPO and look at the stock price haha !
I saw that today!! It went throuhh the roof! I only seem to find out about that stuff after the fact. I must hang out with the wrong kids lol

I saw that

I saw that today!! It went throuhh the roof! I only seem to find out about that stuff after the fact. I must hang out with the wrong kids lol
Don’t feel bad ,, I had no idea and wasn’t informed they IPO’ed yesterday afternoon when I received a email from the CEO ! My brother just informed me he saw them going public several days ago and are still associated with Walmart in some way ?
Stinks when you’re the last one to know hahaha ! I make free money from the anyway .. probably 600 since I got the app. Years ago ! I’ll consider it as a non stock owner collecting a small dividend hahaha .. Personally I think the price is high to by but have put it on my watch and will do some DD on it ! You never know .. it is out of my plan for div stocks though .. no idea on the growth possibilities considering the business model I see at the moment , DD needed !

Of course the market have again been smashed all week ,, all the factors claimed are a bunch of crap IMO and the same ole same ole news ,, inflation , 10year bonds up , the wars and mostly the Iran attack .. oil blah blah ,,, what the heck happened to the supply and demand on oil prices hahaha ! Da da da Fed and interest rates .. over 3 years of this Bidenflation and Bidenomics BS lies and butt hurt baby dimwits is sickening .

Hey but what the heck the crooks are making possible buy ops hahaha !

one interesting stock is the DJT that thing flew to the moon when it started trading from DWAC or whatever it was called - then dropped half and now fluctuates pretty good.

Interesting how headlines affect is price

one interesting stock is the DJT that thing flew to the moon when it started trading from DWAC or whatever it was called - then dropped half and now fluctuates pretty good.

Interesting how headlines affect is price
Yes it was DWAC .. it was called a SPAC ! Yes I need it on the huge parabolic pop and watched it hit Halts faster than they ended.. while under the last Halt something to me was not right. The price was dropping rather fast under the halt . Before the last halt came to an end I has put in a sell trade as a market order ! The problem was , which Imhad no idea is that Asshat bigs were actually allowed to trade during a Halt .. That was BS and criminal IMO ! So it was dropping down from its high price rather quickly .. since my market sell order was set it sold for the best price they could do it for .. it had gone down something like 40$ per share under the halt …but still made good profits .. I played DWAC a few more time over the years and made a few dollars or as I call flipping for lunch money .. jumped on messenger and told Sandy and 2 of my brothers to jump in and fast with a market order Buy ,, Sandy did and took about 800$ fast . She was smiling hahaha ! The brothers didn’t . Well later she bought in at a to high price IMO and has been bagging ever since .. I bought in a couple of share to play a flip on the primary news and I still have those couple shares in the red .. I could have sold as Sandy could have when the merger and change to DJT ! Then bam it just got pounded in the last couple weeks .. so I’m just sitting on those couple and Sandy is also . I can’t loose since I already made way more on the DWAC POP ! Same with Sandy ! Those kind of stocks are flippers IMO and not long term assets ,, at least not at this time or even in the near future .High risk … No dividends ! Time will tell and I believe it will have another up move and the couple flippers are going to make a few more dollars ,, hopefully a steak and lobster dinner hahaha ! There is good and bad news that’s come out recently which has caused the recent price drop .. I also think depending on the Election news it gets another decent run ,,, Would love to see another parabolic pop ,, but I’m not holding my breath like the first on as DWAC !

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back