????????

I saw it at an open house Chrysler held at the Sterling stamping plant back in october of 2005. They added some safety equipment to it before the run. It had a roll bar, and a 5 point harness. The truck was pretty dirty, especially the engine compartment. The interior was also kinda worn.

The funny thing was while Will and I were looking at it, one of the Chrysler guys said to me "I bet you would like to take this thing out a drive, wouldn't you"? To which I replied "no that's OK, I drove my own here today". The look on his face was priceless.

Bill.

Begood said:
I saw it at an open house Chrysler held at the Sterling stamping plant back in october of 2005. They added some safety equipment to it before the run. It had a roll bar, and a 5 point harness. The truck was pretty dirty, especially the engine compartment. The interior was also kinda worn.

The funny thing was while Will and I were looking at it, one of the Chrysler guys said to me "I bet you would like to take this thing out a drive, wouldn't you"? To which I replied "no that's OK, I drove my own here today". The look on his face was priceless.

Bill.

You should have said yes, and I'll show you haw to drive faster than 154 mph

chanes are that it was a pre-production or pilot vehicle. and was probably crushed. i had mine signed by Brendan Gaughan,the driver that set the record

Begood said:

Bill.

That is priceless, I wish I saw the look on his face:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back