3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

SpudRacer said:
Here's the Spud Trophies...

DSCN0627.JPG
nice x.

We do have a sorta celebrity among us comming to panama:rock: :rock:

NO, not gonna reviel there name, or what they do, but alot of you depend on him, and NO even if you guess it I will not say yes or no:p

But when he gets there, at least let him get a little rest:D

He is there for relaxation also:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
We do have a sorta celebrity among us comming to panama:rock: :rock:

NO, not gonna reviel there name, or what they do, but alot of you depend on him, and NO even if you guess it I will not say yes or no:p

But when he gets there, at least let him get a little rest:D

He is there for relaxation also:rock:
Torrie?

getusum said:
Yeah i'll definently be there. Me and Gunu is gonna meet up with Venom Power (anthony) on I-10 wednesday Morning and head that way. Can't wait to meet all you guys. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

HELLZ yeah.. We still need to sort out the details and determine when we'll be passing that part of I-10. I figure it takes me roughly 3 hours to get to exit 101 around Lafayette so it all depends what time you guys wanna meet up and I'll be comin' round.:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I had some of it this morning, I know you got some, I jsut want to borrow it again for a little while, I promise to give it back:D
:D :D :D

My FL place is about 30 min from PCB (its in Santa Rosa Beach). I'll be down there Friday but I'll have to leave Wed the 2nd coming back home. :mad:

Wish I could have hooked up with you all. Maybe next time. ;)

ViperTruck2933 said:
My FL place is about 30 min from PCB (its in Santa Rosa Beach). I'll be down there Friday but I'll have to leave Wed the 2nd coming back home. :mad:

Wish I could have hooked up with you all. Maybe next time. ;)

Call into work sick :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back