700hpOdyssey's Procharged Build Pics

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Still have exterior shots to take, John decided to paint his mirrors/handles, etc. so I dropped those pieces off today.

The Exterior recieved painted handles/lamp lenses, partial debadging, JMB Fascia Saver, JMB Grill Emblem in Snake Skin Green (SSG) and SSG Powdercoated Calipers.

The Interior got a very custom stereo featuring a Pioneer PH4200 DVD/NAV heat unit with touchscreen, remote, full IPOD/IPhone integration, etc. The highs are Focal 6.5 components in the doors/dash and Focal 5.25 speakers in the custom sub/amp boxes. The Amps and Sub are all Kicker with a ZX750.1 amp driving the CVX-12 Sub and a 350.4 amp driving the highs. The enclosures were all made in house and feature storage and flush mounted amps with all wiring hidden. We had the painter coat the door and dash trim in SSG as well.

The Engine Compartment recieved the full powdercoat treatment in SSG and Gunmetal metallic with clearcoat. The highlight is the Greg Good built 505ci. with the JMB F1C Procharger setup producing 950WHP. The Blower is driven by a 50mm Cog setup and vented by a Tial blow off valve. The engine compartment houses the whole JMB catalog including Radiator Pipes, Dress-up Cover, Battery relocation, Custom Water Injection Jug, Custom Billet Washer Jug, Hidden Coolant Jug, JMB Triple Pump Fuel System with Billet Rails,
Custom Catch Can, Electric Fan Setup, Line Lock, etc.

Huge Thanks to John for giving me the opportunity and trusting my instincts!

DSC_11700.JPG

DSC_1171.JPG

DSC_1172.JPG

DSC_1174.JPG

DSC_1175.JPG

DSC_1177.JPG

DSC_1178.JPG

DSC_1179.JPG

DSC_1182.JPG

DSC_0996.JPG

DSC_0991.JPG

DSC_0988.JPG

DSC_1002.JPG

that be sweet:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::congrats::congrats::congrats:

did you have someone do all that or do YOU do everything in house????

Very nice work :rock::rock::rock:

Nice work!:rock:

That is one bad ass truck.:burnout:

All we need now is some street footage.:burnout:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Thanks Guys!!

did you have someone do all that or do YOU do everything in house????

Everything except the paint work was fabricated and built in house. I use a local waterjetter to cut the brackets and some of the small parts, then we machine them here.

Beautiful... bet it pulls like a freakin train too:burnout:

I havent had it fast enough to not spin the tires. Was watching A/F's on the street and hitting it in 4th about 3K RPM, by 4500rpm its "lift or die" because its heading for the guardrail.:burnout:

Last edited:
I dont have any sorry, it sounds very similar to Erics F2 setup, he has a dyno video of his truck posted around here somewhere.

Its the water methanol jug, the regulator is for the regular fuel system, just seemed like a good place to put it

Still have exterior shots to take, John decided to paint his mirrors/handles, etc. so I dropped those pieces off today.

The Exterior recieved painted handles/lamp lenses, partial debadging, JMB Fascia Saver, JMB Grill Emblem in Snake Skin Green (SSG) and SSG Powdercoated Calipers.

The Interior got a very custom stereo featuring a Pioneer PH4200 DVD/NAV heat unit with touchscreen, remote, full IPOD/IPhone integration, etc. The highs are Focal 6.5 components in the doors/dash and Focal 5.25 speakers in the custom sub/amp boxes. The Amps and Sub are all Kicker with a ZX750.1 amp driving the CVX-12 Sub and a 350.4 amp driving the highs. The enclosures were all made in house and feature storage and flush mounted amps with all wiring hidden. We had the painter coat the door and dash trim in SSG as well.

The Engine Compartment recieved the full powdercoat treatment in SSG and Gunmetal metallic with clearcoat. The highlight is the Greg Good built 505ci. with the JMB F1C Procharger setup producing 950WHP. The Blower is driven by a 50mm Cog setup and vented by a Tial blow off valve. The engine compartment houses the whole JMB catalog including Radiator Pipes, Dress-up Cover, Battery relocation, Custom Water Injection Jug, Custom Billet Washer Jug, Hidden Coolant Jug, JMB Triple Pump Fuel System with Billet Rails,
Custom Catch Can, Electric Fan Setup, Line Lock, etc.

Huge Thanks to John for giving me the opportunity and trusting my instincts!

DSC_11700.JPG

DSC_1171.JPG

DSC_1172.JPG

DSC_1174.JPG

DSC_1175.JPG

DSC_1177.JPG

DSC_1178.JPG

DSC_1179.JPG

DSC_1182.JPG

DSC_0996.JPG

DSC_0991.JPG

DSC_0988.JPG

DSC_1002.JPG

Shoot me a PM on installing this engine package on my truck.. Don't need the interior do dads, just the motor package.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back