A/C Won't Blow Hard.

ram_vs_cougar said:
Ok will read over the article and see what good info is in it... Ok if i remove the door completly will it start to blow more air inside the truck lilke it should or will it just continue to blow the same? and whats the $120 for epoxy and ???:dontknow: just curious because i'd rather fix it my self rather than spend 1500 dollars.

$120 is for a new door made by some company.
The Epoxy is just how I fixed mine. It was cheap and easy.
IF you just take out the door, it will blow more. BUT it is brining in air from outside as well as inside.

OSO said:
6 hours start to finish max unless your working slow or have a beer in one hand .

Oh ok thats not too bad but i thinking i may forget to plug something back up lol. If i can take my time i probably could do it. Man looking at those pics turns me off though lol.. But its gotta get done though.

ram_vs_cougar said:
Seriously? :dontknow: I need to get with you then so I can knock this thing out lol
Ha it aint hard bro, if you got two guys on each side you can bust it out in no time. just remeber, you dont have to fully remove the dash just lean it back. Its only nuts and bolts dude :rock: :rock: :rock:

wesalbert said:
$120 is for a new door made by some company.
The Epoxy is just how I fixed mine. It was cheap and easy.
IF you just take out the door, it will blow more. BUT it is brining in air from outside as well as inside.

Oh ok. Did you purchase the door and use the epoxy or you only used the epoxy to fix it. From reading the article posted in earlier threads, I think its my rec door. Im heading to LA this weekend so i will pick up my truck from my parents house and i can go through the steps and verify. Just from reading it i think it it the rec.. door the one fight behind the glove compartment. I hope at least cuz i really dont wanna pull out no dash lol. The only thing i would use the rec.. air button would be if i ran in to some air out side that stinks. but other than that whats wrong with pulling air from the outside and inside?:dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Ha it aint hard bro, if you got two guys on each side you can bust it out in no time. just remeber, you dont have to fully remove the dash just lean it back. Its only nuts and bolts dude :rock: :rock: :rock:

lol sound easy finding help isnt easy all my mechanic buddys back in LA. Oh ok i was thinking that you had to take everything out, radio, steering wheel, etc but if it will be enough room to just lean it forward and fix it then its not that bad. Where are from in GA?

ram_vs_cougar said:
lol sound easy finding help isnt easy all my mechanic buddys back in LA. Oh ok i was thinking that you had to take everything out, radio, steering wheel, etc but if it will be enough room to just lean it forward and fix it then its not that bad. Where are from in GA?
Just drop the steering column and you'll be good, im originally from kingsland ga but I now live in NC

Last edited:
GADodgetech said:
Just drop the steering column and you'll be good, im originally from kingsland ga but I now live in NC

Oh ok cool Thanks!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back