A little TLC

Mopar-or-no-car is Chris Stapleton..... No shit!

Mopar-or-no-car is Chris Stapleton..... No shit!

Shhhhhhh.... Don't tell..

True story, i was at a wedding and the whole wedding party tgought i was Chris Kael from 5 finger death punch (I'm not really familiar with the band, and the grooms fav band) so I played it off...They insisted I was him, the facebook posts I seen the next week were pretty epic..I'm not sure if they ever knew I wasn't him.

Last edited:
Shhhhhhh.... Don't tell..

True story, i was at a wedding and the whole wedding party tgought i was Chris Kael from 5 finger death punch (I'm not really familiar with the band, and the grooms fav band) so I played it off...They insisted I was him, the facebook posts I seen the next week were pretty epic..I'm not sure if they ever knew I wasn't him.

Do you get double takes from people when you get out of your Viper? Like WTF?

Do you get double takes from people when you get out of your Viper? Like WTF?

Yes I sure do.. You'll see people take a double take at the car, then stare as if a viper is giving birth to Sasquatch. Brandy says all you see is beard in the side window as I'm driving by..lol

Yes I sure do.. You'll see people take a double take at the car, then stare as if a viper is giving birth to Sasquatch. Brandy says all you see is beard in the side window as I'm driving by..lol
Big foot rolls in style!

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Holy crap, what a diffrence 2 inches makes..Aparently the door has an arm rest on it...The seat kit removes the slider frame and basically bolts it right to the floor..4 glasses of some good burbon on the rocks, 3 hrs and 6 bruises on my right arm and she's in!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160209_194419.jpg
    IMG_20160209_194419.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20160209_194532.jpg
    IMG_20160209_194532.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
What a massive change from "I waxed my truck".

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

You seem surprised. Only thing missing is an insult, then insults back....

Then huge piles of man love...ya know, The VTCOA...

Oh and DR douche nozzle defending his douchbaggery...

Back