A Special Florida GTG for a New England Visitor!!!

flchub said:
ok ,so i suggested putt putt golf in boca raton on sat ,since treker in flying into west palm and staying close to there this would be a goodthing for him to not have to travel much

i know most of u guys suck at sports so we can give u a handicap :")

I guess we just don't play with our putter as much as you do Clint !!!!!!!:D :D :D

Hahahaha you guys are cracking me up....

If more guys can do it on Sat, then do it Sat.. More the gheyier... lol.....

I would like to not have to travel too far but since I dont really know where anyplace good is, I am leaving that up to you whacko's..

I am in for anything except the Roz's brown and serve bananas. :D

Just remember, its f-ing cold as a witches tit up here right now. Not Alberta cold, but was 16 yesterday with a windchill of 3 degrees. I am hoping for high 70-mid 80s while I am there. That and some burned pirellis :burnout:

You guys just need to decide on a date & time already. So much indecision. What's up with everybody?

Fri night or Sat works for me... Just let me know boyz..... Looks like sat may work for more people. I hope we get a good turnout.

Hey Clint,is there somewhere close by for adult beverages too,after the or before the gooney golf ???

6pakattack said:
Hey Clint,is there somewhere close by for adult beverages too,after the or before the gooney golf ???
the place is called boomers its next to the muvico cinemas in boca,they may serve alcohol there,i'm not certain

it right near glades road,lots of places in tha area to drink

flchub said:
the place is called boomers its next to the muvico cinemas in boca,they may serve alcohol there,i'm not certain

it right near glades road,lots of places in tha area to drink

BT Boomers ??? If so they used to have one back in Naples that had good food too !!! Soooo,does Mini Golf and Boomers Saturday sound alright with everyone ???:dontknow: If so.all we need is a Time !!!:dontknow:

I'm going to be down in south fl for about a week (leaving from indy on thurs:driver: ) bringing my m109r on the back of my srt10 to do some warm air riding if you guys dont mind me stopping in for cold one:beer: .

Thanks,
Kenny

snakebed said:
I'm going to be down in south fl for about a week (leaving from indy on thurs:driver: ) bringing my m109r on the back of my srt10 to do some warm air riding if you guys dont mind me stopping in for cold one:beer: .

Thanks,
Kenny
Wow ,two out of towners.Hell ya Ken,your invited.
Sat. at That Putty Place is cool for me!Where's Boca Raton??:dontknow: Lets say 4:00ish.All in-post up.I suck at golf,but do great burnouts!!!!:burnout:

If it is Saturday at 4:00 PM, I could probably be there for a couple of hours. Who else is OK with this time or could it be a little earlier?

blackviper said:
If it is Saturday at 4:00 PM, I could probably be there for a couple of hours. Who else is OK with this time or could it be a little earlier?
4:00 is the first toss out.Any time is O.K. with me!:D

4:00 sounds good, any decent hotels close by? I'm not to fimiliar with the area......

We are talking about feb 16th right? Just want to make sure.....

:dontknow: Oops. must have missed the date posted sorry......tell me more about the truck challenge in P.B. or if any one wants to get a beer:beer: at hooters let me know....Thanks, Kenny

snakebed said:
:dontknow: Oops. must have missed the date posted sorry......tell me more about the truck challenge in P.B. or if any one wants to get a beer:beer: at hooters let me know....Thanks, Kenny
moroso motorsports park,gates open at 6pm anyone can enter 35.00,this is bracket racing,someone always has beer at the track,usually wont be finished til around 9-10pm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back