Access denied??

Madduc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can not view any of the threads in the DIY section, says I do not have privileges. What?

Madduc said:
I can not view any of the threads in the DIY section, says I do not have privileges. What?

You have to be a supporting member to access the DIY section.

Jeff

It's not that you have to pay to see it.....It's that those who HAVE paid get to see it, lol. :D

Like a glass half full thing there. ;)

:rock:

viprtek said:
Thanks.....But it's still total bullshit to have pay see that shit!
Membership has it's privileges. Bottom line is that it costs money to run this site, why should 2 people have to shoulder that entire burden? Works out to pennies a day.

viprtek said:
What started out as a request for donations is know a membership fee????? WTF is that.
You get this really great looking red star next to your name :D Either you support or you don't :D :dontknow: Whats the big deal and stop your bitching :p

viprtek said:
What started out as a request for donations is know a membership fee????? WTF is that.
It is what it is. You can still get to most of the forum. I would say that at least 90% of the "founding" members of this site have reached into their pockets and given a little. If you don't want to don't, but I don't see where you or anyone else has a right to bitch about what you are or aren't getting for free.

I don't have a problem Paying a fee. The problem is to find out about the fee like this. Maybe a post about this new section???? Maybe I missed it????

TheSickness said:
You get this really great looking red star next to your name :D Either you support or you don't :D :dontknow: Whats the big deal and stop your bitching :p
Exactly.....Youre only talking a few bucks. If you can't afford it it's O.K but don't get mad about the fact that this entire United States is built on the Dead Presidents Cuz!!!!:D

viprtek said:
I don't have a problem Paying a fee. The problem is to find out about the fee like this. Maybe a post about this new section???? Maybe I missed it????
There was a post about it if I am not mistaken. I would look for it now, but I am headed out the door.

All surprises can have an affect on folks..........Either positive or negative......

This too shall pass......Let's not make too much of it........

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back