Access denied??

This is the first I heard about it too. I don't have a problem paying a fee for this site. However, I feel we should have this site open to non-payers (MHO) too. I've never put a condition on any of my posts and now I have a conditon on seeing some of the posts....hmmmmm.

Bone said:
This is the first I heard about it too. I don't have a problem paying a fee for this site. However, I feel we should have this site open to non-payers (MHO) too. I've never put a condition on any of my posts and now I have a conditon on seeing some of the posts....hmmmmm.
Ahhh Good Point Bro!!! But let me ask you this....if you don't mind. If you had the opportunity to get as much information as you might want on a given subject and you had to subscribe to a magazine or news source to get it what would it be worth? What does your internet subscription cost? All their asking for is a very small donation to help them keep up with the folks using the site. I don't think that given what todays internet fees are that their being unreasonable.....Just my opinion though!!:D :burnout:

Bone said:
That is my point. This was news to me that there was a fee??? It's not that I mind paying just found out the wrong way I guess?:dontknow:

viprtek said:
That is my point. This was news to me that there was a fee??? It's not that I mind paying just found out the wrong way I guess?:dontknow:
That's alright Bro!!! Glad to hear that you think it's fair..........Have a F^(&((n rockin saturday night!!!!!!!!!:D

viprtek said:
So how do I pay???

Send a check for $200,000.00 to me.

I will send you a PM with my address.;) :p :D

If it makes you feel any better, I can understand your feelings on how you found this out. However there are many sites out there that operate this way.

Personally I send a lot more than what is required. I love this site, the members, and most of all Jack:rock: and Patrick:rock: . No matter what it costs it's worth it to me.

Silverback said:

If it makes you feel any better, I can understand your feelings on how you found this out. However there are many sites out there that operate this way.

Personally I send a lot more than what is required. I love this site, the members, and most of all Jack:rock: and Patrick:rock: . No matter what it costs it's worth it to me.
Man don't send s(&t to an ape. All he does is spend it on bananas and b&(&(&tches!!! Here is the correct address ............
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/payments.php
Thank you very much for helping to keep this thing that we all enjoy alive. Youre alright Bro!!!:D

Silverback said:

Paid!

Like I said it's not about the money. I think you would get more Supporting Members if you made it more know!

viprtek said:
Paid!

Like I said it's not about the money. I think you would get more Supporting Members if you made it more know!
Man your'e alright!!!!! Thank you.....I personally enjoy being able to shoot the B.S with you guys and I'm greatful when a guy or gal ( hi denise) supports the website!!!!!Rock On Cuz!!!!!:D

viprtek said:
Thanks.....But it's still total bullshit to have pay see that shit!
Dude, a membership is less than lunch :dontknow:

Come on for gods sake, you own an SRT-10 :confused: :confused: :D :star:

Wifey said:
Dude, a membership is less than lunch :dontknow:

Come on for gods sake, you own an SRT-10 :confused: :confused: :D :star:
For gods sake your a few hours too late. Thanks

I think you are another one that missed the point.

viprtek said:
For gods sake your a few hours too late. Thanks

I think you are another one that missed the point.
It sure wouldn't be the first time :D I'm glad you paid so you can access it. I also agree it would be a surprise if you didn't know ... :rock: :rock: :D

viprtek said:
I had no idea till this thread :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I would have been pissed too :D I actually posted before I finished reading your thread :eek: :eek: I have been told I do that often :D :dontknow: :dancing:

I think VPRTEK's question could have been answered alot better than it was, he wasnt bitchin , just trying to find out an answer.

In fact he asked the question more than once.

VPRTEK I personally aplogize for the way things happened, and if ya have any questions about the dollar feel free to pm me and ask, since I dont think it was ever really answered.

sincere apologies.

Stinker said:
I think VPRTEK's question could have been answered alot better than it was, he wasnt bitchin , just trying to find out an answer.

In fact he asked the question more than once.

VPRTEK I personally aplogize for the way things happened, and if ya have any questions about the dollar feel free to pm me and ask, since I dont think it was ever really answered.

sincere apologies.

Oddly enough I actually agree with Stinker. That is just or should I say "jsut" strange.

FlyingLow said:
Oddly enough I actually agree with Stinker. That is just or should I say "jsut" strange.
Hehehehehe Yeah Stink is going for the Nelson Mandela/Mother Theresa award this year :D

Back