Aftermarket Radio

Finally got my Double din headunit! I purchased the Sony XAV-701HD. Looks and heard that its a really nice unit. Im goin online right now to buy the two modules I need to wire in my steering wheel controls and factory sound system.

Got One question though. Without tearing into it before i buy the parts. Is there a mount kit to install these double din units into the truck or how does it securely fit without just wobbling around. I was looking at buy one of Weedahoes dash kits and saw he sells a mount kit with and a just kinda wondered what mount kit it is or where I can get one?

Finally got my Double din headunit! I purchased the Sony XAV-701HD. Looks and heard that its a really nice unit. Im goin online right now to buy the two modules I need to wire in my steering wheel controls and factory sound system.

Got One question though. Without tearing into it before i buy the parts. Is there a mount kit to install these double din units into the truck or how does it securely fit without just wobbling around. I was looking at buy one of Weedahoes dash kits and saw he sells a mount kit with and a just kinda wondered what mount kit it is or where I can get one?

Weedahoes mounting kits/double din kits are complete and make installation very simple.

yeah im still tryin to decide whether or not i wanna go with that kit or just do it myself just cause i like to do stuff on my own and if i can make it id like too. ive got everything but the mount kit and really dont know which one it is. But for the sake of simplicity his kit would be awesome and heard great things!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back