Alberta GTC???

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there would be any interest in an Alberta GTG? I was thinking June/July-ish. Maybe somewhere between the Edmonton/North guys, Calgary/South guys.....Sylvan Lake or rippin' through the bad lands to Drumheller? Any thoughts? :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
You bet Sask, BC etc. are welcome. The more people and their trucks the better. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I will be getting a local truck club going again this year,I had a GTG here in Edmonton 2 summers ago and went good. Feel free to contact me,I might arrange a meet in Calgary in May,there a few of us that might come down to do some dyno pulls for tunes.

Yellow venom said:
I will be getting a local truck club going again this year,I had a GTG here in Edmonton 2 summers ago and went good. Feel free to contact me,I might arrange a meet in Calgary in May,there a few of us that might come down to do some dyno pulls for tunes.

Sounds good to me...

I would like to take part in the dyno day. As far as a GTG, I just got booked for all of June, so July would be better for me.

Im down for it for sure. Something kind in the middle would work nice for me, Sylvan sounds really good. Little eye candy while we are there doesnt hurt :D

I will find out about the road, my buddy here at work lives there.

We are fly in/fly out. He drives to Edmonton to get the company plane.

That's about a 1700 mile trip for me...but it would be a beautiful drive...I might get the wife to agree to that trip! June or July....hmmm...do I need to put the snow tires back on the daily driver???:D

Hey, maybe we could get Sean Roe to fly in to tune trucks????

My wife told me it snowed in Calgary last night. Prof, we might have to take you up to the Rockies to play in the snow in July!! That being said, now it will snow in July!!:p :p :p :p :p

snow in calgary eh, i'm about 7 or 8 hours north of you and most of our snow is gone, its +15, +60 to you guys further south

Prof said:
That's about a 1700 mile trip for me...but it would be a beautiful drive...I might get the wife to agree to that trip! June or July....hmmm...do I need to put the snow tires back on the daily driver???:D

Hey, maybe we could get Sean Roe to fly in to tune trucks????

Actually, Chris from DC might be here tuning on a current SRT-8 project we have on the go...but Sean should come too!! Imagine THAT tuning expertise in one room!!!

We can all race at a high altitude track and you will feel like you gained a few hundred horsepower when you (well those living near sea-level) get back home.

It snowed here EVERY month of the year in 1965 which is "well before the time" of many guys on this site, but "normally" it isn't too bad. I mean we get 100 consecutive frost-free days here per year so a VERY narrow performance window as far as track time goes.

Most of the igloos are gone now and we have had color t.v. for nearly 5 years so if you come up here, you won't be without too many conveniences...
Actually, Calgary is over 400 square miles. If you get on top of our highest building (currently 10 stories), you can see cars driving in Saskatchewan over 350 miles away !!! ;)

It would be great to see you. Come up for the Calgary Stampede (in July), billed as "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth".

Ronnie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back