all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

LoveThisTruck said:
:eek: Details please!

we rolled it in to paint last week chassie is already painted with all alum interior all alum inner bed ford 9 inch rear fully tubbed setting on the fing ground ill be leaving work soon so ill snap a few pics when i get to the paint shop but motor gets set down in it in est 3 weeks ended up finding a wrecked 08 car and jus got the motor still debating on tranny :) but as for the truck it is all glass and all tube chassie prob will only run the v10 for a few races then goin kb hemi :) and prob runnin pro mod class thats if i dont lose to the L:aetsch:

05dodgesrt10 said:
we rolled it in to paint last week chassie is already painted with all alum interior all alum inner bed ford 9 inch rear fully tubbed setting on the fing ground ill be leaving work soon so ill snap a few pics when i get to the paint shop but motor gets set down in it in est 3 weeks ended up finding a wrecked 08 car and jus got the motor still debating on tranny :) but as for the truck it is all glass and all tube chassie prob will only run the v10 for a few races then goin kb hemi :) and prob runnin pro mod class thats if i dont lose to the L:aetsch:

Dayyyummm, sounds like one hell of a build! Look forward to the pics:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Dayyyummm, sounds like one hell of a build! Look forward to the pics:rock:
Yea came from the ground up that's for dam sure still got a lil wiring plumbing etc to do wants painted and still gotta mmake my passes to get cert but its cost a fortune and loved every dam min of it been trying to keep it quit for a lil bit but. This dude has got a attitude that needs changing so now its jus up to whoever gets to him first lol

Tooloe said:
i'll race an L some where around my area.. i don't really care who it is.. we can do a 20,40,and 65 roll
Street racing is dangerous:dontknow:

Let me know when this goes down so I can attend ;)

There seemed to be so many L boys ready to drive 5 hours to come "beat" me the the other day after I busted that nodded lightnings ass, where r they now?I guess well hear from them when they're finished playing on the computer at work, no wonder he can't afford a REAL truck. L's are a joke, you can make a geo metro run 9's, but you'll still be driving a geo metro, now what ho's :D:D:D

05dodgesrt10 said:
For a hemi that truck seems to hold its own very well sick truck man

thanks bro it hold its own i just got a new tune that my tuner made when he play with the fuel @ wot and it feels alot better cause it was running rich now the A/F is back where its suppose to be. just waiting on my pulley and gears to be put on

05dodgesrt10 said:
Yea came from the ground up that's for dam sure still got a lil wiring plumbing etc to do wants painted and still gotta mmake my passes to get cert but its cost a fortune and loved every dam min of it been trying to keep it quit for a lil bit but. This dude has got a attitude that needs changing so now its jus up to whoever gets to him first lol

Turbos?

05dodgesrt10 said:
yup goin twins
Damn this guy is going to have two trucks that are truck of the month!!!!....in the same year:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsandlin said:
Damn this guy is going to have two trucks that are truck of the month!!!!....in the same year:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

nah its not really a viper truck jus goin to look like one lol i wont want to be entered plus i dnt think u can do that becuz of the rules or something lilke that:aetsch:

Psycho Mythic said:
There seemed to be so many L boys ready to drive 5 hours to come "beat" me the the other day after I busted that nodded lightnings ass, where r they now?I guess well hear from them when they're finished playing on the computer at work, no wonder he can't afford a REAL truck. L's are a joke, you can make a geo metro run 9's, but you'll still be driving a geo metro, now what ho's :D:D:D

Bring that overgrown shopping cart over to Houston, I've got something for it.

Psycho Mythic said:

Hey sir, do you remember this day? This is actually worse than racing a lightning and getting beat, this has less horsepower, more weight and costs more than your truck... Hope you make the vtcoa panama city meet this year again, i'll have two lightnings you can race one modded and one not so modded and we can see where all the joking starts when I run out of room on my back window again with all the tallies for the Ford taking the cake... :) BTW you should bring the screw driver so you can take the wing off your truck and surf it this year at the beach my man! Surfs been crazy homie.

fatjack, you bringing the 300 jets for that beasty boy?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/viper-truck-club-of-america-meet_709418.htm

spyder1337 said:
Hey sir, do you remember this day? This is actually worse than racing a lightning and getting beat, this has less horsepower, more weight and costs more than your truck... Hope you make the vtcoa panama city meet this year again, i'll have two lightnings you can race one modded and one not so modded and we can see where all the joking starts when I run out of room on my back window again with all the tallies for the Ford taking the cake... :) BTW you should bring the screw driver so you can take the wing off your truck and surf it this year at the beach my man! Surfs been crazy homie.

I watched the video but didn't see nothing..... lol, all I could look at was your avatar... :D

spyder1337 said:

Wont need the 300's but you may need a new back window:thefinger: :thefinger:

We go to Panama City to have a good time with other SRT owners maybe you guys need to have your own GTG some other time I am really getting [B]tired of hearing [/B]all this Ford BULLSHIT!![/B]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back