all this lightning Vs. SRT10 stuff

hcetzneb said:
I just read all this... Its funny that the Ls guys always seem to come on here a start fights... Not very gentlemen like. Both trucks are fast but coming on a srt-10 forum and starting shit with all your friends.. Come on

hehe .... it not like we are not over there on there site, just about doing the same :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ive check there site ... ive seen conversation and shit talking BUT i have never seen a tread started saying im calling you out im fast then you and your trucks suck..

I owned an 04 Lightning before i bought my Ram SRT-10, Believe me stock for stock out of the box the 10 will win hands down. No bullshit.:rock: :aetsch:

JRSVIPR said:
I owned an 04 Lightning before i bought my Ram SRT-10, Believe me stock for stock out of the box the 10 will win hands down. No bullshit.:rock: :aetsch:

I think this is the truth.

But no one will argue that the L is much easier to modify, and they can be built to go much faster than our trucks have ever gone...but we are about to catch up...right Dom, & FstJack...

Okay, yeah the L's are nice trucks and cheap to mod. I would like to have one as a daily driver and will probably get one one day. But the bottom line is, an L will never get the recognition that a Viper truck does. The 10 - 20 minute converstaions at the gas station from people wanting to know more about the truck. How they are in awe when they realize that they are actually looking at a real Ram SRT10. Hell, i've had people stop and back up at a red light, to talk about the truck. Not to mention the stare downs while they're driving by. And it dont matter if it's a stock or modded 10, the reaction is the same. And any of you L guys that deny this, then ur full of crap and you know you're kidding yourselves. I'm man enough to admit that most of your trucks will take my heavy ass truck. But you'll never be at the level of exclusivity as a "Viper" truck. Are you men enough to admit that? I would have given anything for you L guys to see the look on peoples faces last September, when we rolled out of Panama City Beach, 10 trucks deep. This year it will easily be double that. :)

Prof said:
I think this is the truth.

But no one will argue that the L is much easier to modify, and they can be built to go much faster than our trucks have ever gone...but we are about to catch up...right Dom, & FstJack...
Yes, I agree with that. Also the cost associated with the build is much cheaper for the Ls.

SANTEEN said:
Okay, yeah the L's are nice trucks and cheap to mod. I would like to have one as a daily driver and will probably get one one day. But the bottom line is, an L will never get the recognition that a Viper truck does. The 10 - 20 minute converstaions at the gas station from people wanting to know more about the truck. How they are in awe when they realize that they are actually looking at a real Ram SRT10. Hell, i've had people stop and back up at a red light, to talk about the truck. Not to mention the stare downs while they're driving by. And it dont matter if it's a stock or modded 10, the reaction is the same. And any of you L guys that deny this, then ur full of crap and you know you're kidding yourselves. I'm man enough to admit that most of your trucks will take my heavy ass truck. But you'll never be at the level of exclusivity as a "Viper" truck. Are you men enough to admit that? I would have given anything for you L guys to see the look on peoples faces last September, when we rolled out of Panama City Beach, 10 trucks deep. This year it will easily be double that. :)

Aint it the truth?....;) .....the attention is almost annoying...:p .....I have had people at the gas pump beg me to take them for a ride..

Ford definition:
FUGGED
OVER
REBUILT
DODGE

Run what ya brung:rock: but best 2 out of 3;) You may beat me on the first pass but not on another pass:itsme:I have no chute either:p

This is a Dodge site, true enough. But I love all makes and models of cool trucks. So like I posted on the NLOC.net site, I welcome all good natured fun runs win or lose.

My truck will never see a 10 sec run, but I do not mind watching them from any thing or any body.

SANTEEN said:

Every word the truth, I do have respect for the L's, I just love fast trucks, and almost took out one last summer at the track that was heavily modded, lost by .01:mad: and Im man enough to admit it. And Blaine wont show.......

viperhauler said:
ha...

are you goin?

btw...thinkin about the tail...is 40 still closed?

If you mean going to be the PCB GTG no.....but I can meet up with you at the tail this June or July......we can do a good drive then get down to business at a local watering hole...;)

I thought I read they cleared 40 but I went down 81 to 26 today and they still had the "40 detour" sign up at the 26/81 intersection...

Back