And so it begins.....

Glad your home safe and glad to see you doing your part to stimulate the economy!! Here Here!!

EODSRT-10 said:
You don't get much time to spend money playing in the sands of Iraq.

Aint that the truth:rock: Are you Navy? Army??
You're gonna love the ROE man:burnout: I do suggest you forge that thing while you're at it

Other than the forged internal engine parts and the dry sump oil system I would also say get a line lock kit from JMB.:rock: Oh and also get your driveline updated to accept the higher output engine.

Ok, so here is another member not more than 20 min away that I've never met?!?!?:( Give me a ring! I'd love to meet you and help out if you need it. Always looking to meet other members. Tommmmy03 and I still have to get together too.
Killer build though!! Thanks for your service, I put in my 22 years and finally had to move on... But I DO remember not being able to spend much money over in the sand box!:D

Stretch

built tranny while your at it. your gonna need it if not change the fluid and adjust the bands often. stinker has a good deal on a tranny.

LoveThisTruck said:
Aint that the truth:rock: Are you Navy? Army??
You're gonna love the ROE man:burnout: I do suggest you forge that thing while you're at it
Navy EOD with 14 years in. Getting ready to move to Hawaii in March.
What am I looking at $$ wise to forge the bottom end? I didn't really want to pull the motor right now, and I have read that if you keep the boost between 6-8 lbs you should be ok on stock internals. I dont plan on dragging it, that's what the cars are for. Not saying it will be driving miss daisy around but I dont beat on it.

Last edited:
I have a friend who was stationed in Kuwait. He is navy diver EOD wonder if you know him. His first name is Butch

EODSRT-10 said:
Navy EOD with 14 years in. Getting ready to move to Hawaii in March.
What am I looking at $$ wise to forge the bottom end? I didn't really want to pull the motor right now, and I have read that if you keep the boost between 6-8 lbs you should be ok on stock internals. I dont plan on dragging it, that's what the cars are for. Not saying it will be driving miss daisy around but I dont beat on it.

I'm having my motor built at a company in VA. I'm looking at around 10k, but that's going with bigger power in mind for down the road. You should be able to get a good safe build for around 8k:dontknow: and you get a 3yr 36k mile warranty:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back