Another Side Exhaust

TNVIPER said:
Make sure you bow your head when saying that..LOL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha: :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Ive also got another suprize..... I've had this crazy idea for a muffler design and i am going to be making the first set of them in about 2 weeks! wooooo hoooooo my own custom mufflers!

Tooloe said:
Well i started it tonight hopoefully it'll all be welded up wed morning!... its not complete yet will have the holes and plates done tonight an will post more pictures!

what do you guyes this so far?

Plates
S6300677.jpg

taped off panel
S6300678.jpg

S6300679.jpg

Hole Cut!
S6300681.jpg

S6300682.jpg

Driverside almost done got a little more tweeking to do

S6300683.jpg

heres the tweeking part

S6300684.jpg

so far what do yall think?

sounds mean...wish i could have heard that at the dyno.

Tooloe said:

looks like a 3" dia, hole - to a 1/2 offset of the outer edge and about 3" to the back of it with 1/2" fillets on the outer edges on the back end

:)

TOOL,

I am coming. If you can PM your addy to me. I have already submitted my leave and it has got approved. About how much am I looking at for install and parts. Mufflers, plates all that

I sent Tooloe a pm a few days ago, but I haven't heard back. I was wondering if he ever came up with a kit for the side exhaust, or if I could at least buy some plates from him. I've already got a body shop, and a muffler shop lined up to do the install, I just need to come up with the stuff.

Also, I was hoping to use the stock muffler on this, but I am guessing that is not possible??? I am not crazy about the sound of these trucks, with loud exhaust. I wouldn't mind a little bit more sound, but I do not want it to be loud. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Big Worm said:
TOOL,

I am coming. If you can PM your addy to me. I have already submitted my leave and it has got approved. About how much am I looking at for install and parts. Mufflers, plates all that

Big Worm i am sending you a PM with my number text me please.. with the way work and school are i'm not sure when i'm going to be able to have time to do it.... i know with the plates and the exhaust shop doing it... it'll be around $500..... i'm sure if you cut the holes your self it would be much less... i would have to do it on a saturday morning... PM me when your coming here and i can have the plates made up..and we can get you squared away...

TravPA06

I'm not sure how long it will take me to get you plates if you want them.. i'll have to dig up the prices i'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.... i'm more than a full time student taking 19 hours this semester and i working also.....so i'm kinda pulling my hair out lol... and there is no way to use your stock muffler... you could relocate your cat's and keep them but the stock muffler has to go

I would like to have a set of stainless plates, if you get a chance. Let me know what the price is, when you can. I know how the school thing can be...glad to be done with that.

Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back