AnOther tranny bits it

;)

I bought led tails that were already tinted................ Then started asking about trading mine. Got talked into doing it myself.

Talked to them today.

Said they are looking to buy a qc10 for R&D. But they don't have a upgraded unit yet. So the next tranny will have the same problem. Maybe I'll buy Roes SCT. Take off the vec3 give it to Eddie and lower the shift point to 5500 and wait for the upgraded unit.

bigike said:
Talked to them today.

Said they are looking to buy a qc10 for R&D. But they don't have a upgraded unit yet. So the next tranny will have the same problem. Maybe I'll buy Roes SCT. Take off the vec3 give it to Eddie and lower the shift point to 5500 and wait for the upgraded unit.
another thing to look out for too. the factory setting on the cable might not work since the throttle cable is at a different angle that the factory intake. theres a DIY on setting it. read it carefully i had to play with it to get it to shift correctly.

Stinker said:
but they are thinking of actually buying a qc to do testing with, that is how far they are willing to go to make the tranny work and last

If they are in Florida they can test with mine in exchange for free a tranny. Cheaper then buying a whole QC.

Stinker said:
Talking with jasper ike , what they are supposed to be doing is a ton of upgrades, what exactly i really dont know, but they are thinking of actually buying a qc to do testing with, that is how far they are willing to go to make the tranny work and last

The Sherrif's department in Orange, Texas has 2 silver 2005 QCs they're parking/not repairing, and are replacing with Chargers. Both are supposed to go in an auction and I expect cheap. 2nd gear is out in one of them now. Both have over 100,000 miles. One of them may be a cheap option fo the testing. If so let me know and I'll try to get contact info..

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
The Sherrif's department in Orange, Texas has 2 silver 2005 QCs they're parking/not repairing, and are replacing with Chargers. Both are supposed to go in an auction and I expect cheap. 2nd gear is out in one of them now. Both have over 100,000 miles. One of them may be a cheap option fo the testing. If so let me know and I'll try to get contact info..

oldguy
I will forward this on thanks:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back