Any experience with a WOT box on your t56 10?

I still don't understand what a two step does to help you shift. But your truck sounds great!

Thanks. The two step and no lift feature is two different things built into the little unit. Two step is for launching only. Once you get going, it doesnt do it. When you hold the gas the the floor and hit the clutch in, it kills ignition for so many milliseconds making it easier to shift.

Thanks. The two step and no lift feature is two different things built into the little unit. Two step is for launching only. Once you get going, it doesnt do it. When you hold the gas the the floor and hit the clutch in, it kills ignition for so many milliseconds making it easier to shift.

Very cool! Thanks for explaining.

Well, after trying the no lift feature, the trans decided to gernade. Has nothing to do with anything i've done. Just did it's time. Will rebuild it sooner or later. But before it went, i got to try the no lift feature. Makes power shifting easy. Shifts like button. For anyone who power shifts, id recommend it. It's less than $200 and helps the trans/driver.

I'm interested in it, mainly for staging/ off the line. I can power shift fine, but this contraption may help the chaos of launching a manual tranny consistently. :driver:

I'm not a multi-tasker. Watching the tree and tach simultaneously while foot is shaking on the clutch makes my brain hurt! :motz:

Then give it a try. That's also why i got it as well. I want to be more consistent off the line with launch rpm.

WOT Box - N2MB Racing

You will probably love the WOT shift feature as well. Makes life easier on the trans and the driver as well. Once i save up 5k for a built tr6060 to replace my blown viper spec t56, ill post some more videos. It will be a long time though.

I assume you dont run on 22's at the track 5150 correct?

Last edited:
Anyone know how this would work with nitrous?

Having nitrous wouldn't affect the 2step or no lift shift, you can set it up to hold your launch rpm(just don't go WOT so it won't activate your nitrous) then set it up to interrupt you ignitions for the shift a few hundred rpm higher than your nitrous stops spraying

For what it's worth, since you mentioned the Viper T56 being harder to shift, I have used REDLINE D4 transmission fluid for years with no trouble (some have said it makes the shifts smoother). I had a guide pin snap and the transmission twisted, thus ruining 4th gear, and that has been my only trans failure in the SRT10 since I bought it new in 04 ( 67000 miles and probably 300 passes down the 1/4 mile).

Having nitrous wouldn't affect the 2step or no lift shift, you can set it up to hold your launch rpm(just don't go WOT so it won't activate your nitrous) then set it up to interrupt you ignitions for the shift a few hundred rpm higher than your nitrous stops spraying

So your able to set the no lift shift feature for a specific rpm?

Right now I have it spraying through 5700 rpms. So I would set the no lift shift for 5800 and id be alright

I'd set the shift for 6000 just to be safe

Thats my biggest fear is the nitrous not turning off and my motor goes boom.

But as you probably know where ur spraying 200 and it shuts off your truck falls on its face big time. Idk if u have qa1s or not but when I let out of it the truck nose dives pretty bad and is hard to control.

So really what im getting at is I dont want the nitrous to turn off at 5700 then still have to go another 300 rpms then have a big hit of nitrous

Still on stock shocks, I haven't noticed it falling off too bad though, I'm spraying from 3000-5800 and shifting at 6ish

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back