Kevan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll let you folks decide:
ARE THESE TWO WATCHES THE SAME?

IronmanGray.jpg
P1030329.jpg

Thanks for voting!

The one on the left has black buttons and side coloring and the one on the right has blue accents.

i dont think hes asking for a vote on color .. if he is its a stupid poll.. i think hes getting at somthing else ... am i corect??

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
i dont think hes asking for a vote on color .. if he is its a stupid poll.. i think hes getting at somthing else ... am i corect??
If you see *ANYTHING* different between the two, then you should to vote "No".

Color, shape, logo, etc.

I think that the hands are a bit different also but it just may be the lighting. It looks like they might be the same model but one is the updated version.:dontknow:

Ok, with my (very) limited photoshop skills, I took your watch, and turn it into a black and white. Granted the picture was a little dark so the grayscale isn't exaclty the same, but...

One was bought at 1800watches.com and the other was bought at an expensive retail store.

If you can't tell the different, I'm not either. :p

Last edited:
You probably complain if you perceive .5 erg decline in your ejaculations in a quick blow job. By the way how do those things feel again...I think I have forgotten.

I am absolutely FLOORED by the voting results thus far.
Simply astounding.

Scott- Nice try with Photoshop.
The gray one, however, *is* a color pic.
And....what major manufacturer would put up a black & white photo of a product on their website? Esp. when EVERY other product is pictured in color.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back