ASKING FOR V.T.C.O.A. INVOLVEMENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

MUTT said:
i will be auctioning off a grenade shifter that i received from mickey for my birthday (with his permission of course)...below is a pic of the grenade BEFORE i had it sent to justin to work his magic. i will post a pic tonight of the finished product. WINNER WILL JUST SEND PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO EARL...100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO THE CAUSE...i will pay for the shipping

Even if you dont need a shifter handle, it makes a great paperweight.

BUMP.... :elefant:

We're up to $100. :rock:

PIC

Black1 said:
BUMP.... :elefant:

We're up to $100. :rock:

PIC

What's this WE chitt,you just want someone else to bid on it so you don't get stuck with it !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

1qksrt said:
$100.00 going once
$100.00 going twice
?????????????????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :D :D :D :D

Black1 said:
LOL! SOLD! .... Paypal sent.

(If someone still wants to bid on the gernade, PLEASE DO! .... If not, then that's cool too. :) )

I think Mutt said bidding on the grenade deadline is Wednesday!!!!!

1qksrt said:
I think Mutt said bidding on the grenade deadline is Wednesday!!!!!

Yep. :) If someone wants to bid more than $100, that's great! ($100 is what I was going to donate anyways, so that's why I already sent the money :dontknow: If I end up "winning" the shifter too, that's even better).

What kind of total do we have now.? brat I hope you got mine this time!!Sent it last week and had the wrong email!! lets keep these donations coming in!!

GILMO'S10 said:
What kind of total do we have now.? brat I hope you got mine this time!!Sent it last week and had the wrong email!! lets keep these donations coming in!!
How about it,
Whats the tally???:dontknow:

1qksrt said:
I think 4/24/08 should work,This should allow enough time to set up a payment plan for the cause.But I,ll let Earl set up the final date!!
Thanks just wanted to make sure I could still send it on pay day..:D

Brat said:
everybodys payment has been recived,we are up to $700.00 so far.
$700.00 from about 3600 members,Throw a buck in guy's it's for a good cause.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
$700.00 from about 3600 members,Throw a buck in guy's it's for a good cause.:rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito: Thats what I,m saying:rock:

Mickey, got ya pm , been a long long day, gonna get some grub and shwer, bed:D
will holla morrow;) Unless you will be up in a couple hours.

COMON YOU CANDY BUTT PEOPLE , THIS IS A VERY GREAT CAUSE!!
jUST A DOLLAR? YA'LL LOOSE MORE THAN THAT IN A PARKING LOT!

JUST SEND IN A COUPLE GUYS LETS MAKE A LITTLE DIFFERENCE:rock: :rock: :rock: :eek: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

What a great forum this is. I know may of us have been touched by cancer in some way, but this goes to show what a tight family this place is!!

Thanks Guys!!

Rob

muscletrucks said:
What a great forum this is. I know may of us have been touched by cancer in some way, but this goes to show what a tight family this place is!!

Thanks Guys!!

Rob

You would have a hard time finding a better forum family anywhere!!!!:rock:
Hey Rob,Call me after 6:00 pm (772)-344-2239
Mickey(1qksrt)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back