ASKING FOR V.T.C.O.A. INVOLVEMENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

Come on guys lets get this total higher than 1000.00. We all have been affected by cancer some way some how. This is the way we can give back.....even if it is just a dollar.

1qksrt said:
You would have a hard time finding a better forum family anywhere!!!!:rock:
Hey Rob,Call me after 6:00 pm (772)-344-2239
Mickey(1qksrt)

Just saw this..I will call tonight after 6pm if that still works.

Rob

i have 2 brand new light lenses (mopar parts from patrick-still in the box-1 left side and 1 right side) for a 2004-2005 ram. they fit in the overhead console. gonna donate them for auction as well. never hurts to have new parts laying around "just in case". and again, i will pay the shipping to the winner, and the winner makes a donation. as little as $1.00 could win!

I will look around and see if i have anymore Mopar parts laying around to put up for auction.:rock: and i guess the auction ends midnight friday.

AUCTIONS:

grenade- $105
lights- $0.00

MUTT said:
i have 2 brand new light lenses (mopar parts from patrick-still in the box-1 left side and 1 right side) for a 2004-2005 ram. they fit in the overhead console. gonna donate them for auction as well. never hurts to have new parts laying around "just in case". and again, i will pay the shipping to the winner, and the winner makes a donation. as little as $1.00 could win!

I will look around and see if i have anymore Mopar parts laying around to put up for auction.:rock: and i guess the auction ends midnight friday.

AUCTIONS:

grenade- $105
lights- $0.00

The grenade is an authentic WWII Trainer !!!:rock:

AUCTIONS:

grenade- $105-faslane505
lights- $10.00-brat

anyone else have stuff to donate/auction? maybe some of the venders have some cool stuff to donate?

MUTT said:
AUCTIONS:

grenade- $105-faslane505
lights- $10.00-brat

anyone else have stuff to donate/auction? maybe some of the venders have some cool stuff to donate?

In addition, If any of the vendors want to donate something for the live auction during the event, they can contact me for information.

Rob

i cannot bid on the grenade....:eek: :D
I suppose having some problems with shipping ...:dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .............:nurse: :nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back