ASKING FOR V.T.C.O.A. INVOLVEMENT FOR A WORTHY CAUSE

MUTT said:
AUCTIONS:

GRENADE - $105 - faslane505
INTERIOR LIGHTS - $10 - Brat
PRIMERED SRT WING - $130 - Brat (AFTER MARKET)
SNEAKY PETE BADGE - $0.00 - ???? (YELLOW)
RED SRT USED WING - $0.00 - ???? (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT)

:rock: :rock: :rock:
For those that do not know,
The fact. wing lists for about 1,400 bucks!!!
Cmon guys:dontknow:
,I will see if I can come up with some more items

Brat said:
we are up to $1000.00 people.
Awesome,:rock: :rock:
The V.T.C.O.A. rocks,But I know we can do better than this!!!!:rock: :D :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
I keep telling myself that I am winning ;)
I think you did quite well !!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

AUCTIONS:

SNEAKY PETE BADGE - $35.00 - FATJACK (YELLOW)
RED SRT USED WING - $50.00 - Brat (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT)
K&N DROP IN FILTER - $0.00 - ????

I also found a k&n drop in filter, used but only slightly, looks almost brand new. comes cleaned and oiled and ready to just drop in. Perfect for anyone still running the stock airbox.

Also, if you are making a bid, please copy and paste the list with the updated info.

Remember the grenade shifter handle ends midnight tonight, the primered wing and interior light covers end friday midnight. I am going to end the K&N filter on saturday night midnight. The red wing and sneaky pete are up to the donors to decide when to end.

Still no word on the train horns yet, the owner wasnt in tonight. i will try again tomorrow.

Lets see if maybe some of the vendors can come up with some donations for either this or the live auction. Or go out to your garage and just look around. I am sure there is something you could offer up for a donation that someone on the site could use :rock:

faslane505 wins the grenade shifter handle- please send donation to earl's paypal and send me a PM with your address so i can ship it to you.

AUCTIONS:

MUTT said:
faslane505 wins the grenade shifter handle- please send donation to earl's paypal and send me a PM with your address so i can ship it to you.

AUCTIONS:

mutt ,maybe we should start another thread for the auction,there could be a few people who read the initial thread and have no idea about the auction items

Press Release

Just a quick update and too keep ya'll informed.

http://www.forbes.com/prnewswire/fe...wire200802281140PR_NEWS_USPR_____DC15324.html

GERIATRIC ONCOLOGY CONSORTIUM (GOC ) ANNOUNCES TAMPA BAY ROAD RALLY TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR THE TREATMENT OF SENIORS WITH CANCER

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Geriatric Oncology Consortium (“The GOCâ€) announced today that it is bringing its annual Road Rally, Driving Out Cancer, to the Tampa Bay area.
The GOC, a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Baltimore, MD, is a national research and educational network of Oncology healthcare providers with a mission of furthering the science of Gero-Oncology. In an effort to raise awareness and funds for this effort, the GOC will present its first Tampa Road Rally and Show, “Driving Out Cancerâ€, on April 26, 2008. This event will showcase antique, vintage, high performance and luxury vehicles from around the country. More than 100 privately-owned or loaned vehicles will be on display. These cars, trucks and motorcycles will follow a parade route starting from The Hut, 514 Channelside Drive in Tampa, but can also be viewed up close at The Salt Rock Grill, 19325 Gulf Boulevard, Indian Shores beginning at approximately 12:00PM. In addition to the vehicles on display at The Salt Rock Grill, the event will feature live music, food, and a number of special activities.

When the Geriatric Oncology Consortium was formed over 5 years ago, it was evident that the organization did not have the kind of information necessary to best treat the older adult with cancer. “In a system that practices evidence-based medicine, we need more data to make smarter treatment choicesâ€, states Jody Simon, MS, RPh, CEO and Co-founder of the organization. Adds Simon, “With over 60% of all cancers appearing in people over the age of 65, and the continued aging of our population, the problem will only become greater and more pressing from both a national health and economic perspective.†Lodovico Balducci, MD, head of the Senior Adult Program at Moffitt Cancer Center and GOC Co-Founder, echoes these sentiments. “What most people don’t know is that the greatest risk factor for getting cancer is getting olderâ€, says Balducci. “There is immediate need for research in older cancer patients, as we don't know how they react to medications and what benefits and risks are specific to this group. We need to build on the amount of clinical research, provide better support systems, and have more targeted focus in this area to make up ground for our past lack of interest and emphasis in this ever growing population. This greatly affects all of us!â€

Currently, 6 out of 10 cancer diagnoses are associated with persons over the age of 65. Unlike other segments of the population, cancer diagnosis and treatment in the older cancer patient presents many unique challenges due in part to co-morbid conditions and other sensitive health-related issues typically associated with the aging process. Although efforts are improving, the older adult population is still significantly underserved in cancer education and treatment options. The GOC Road Rally provides a platform through which participants and sponsors can actively support The GOC’s ongoing efforts toward support groups for patients and caregivers, educational initiatives, clinical research, and public awareness activities.
Road Rally Information and Sponsorship

Key sponsorship opportunities are currently available for the GOC “Driving Out Cancer†Road Rally. For sponsorship or event information, or to register a vehicle, please contact:

Emily Timmerman
(813) 969-1722 ext 118
[email protected]

The GOC gratefully acknowledges the support of its primary corporate sponsors, including The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Dimmitt Luxury Motor Cars, The Hut, and The Salt Rock Grill.

donation sent! Good on ya Mickey and all those who donated! And BRAT too for handling donations. If I can make it on the cruise I will!

MUTT said:
AUCTIONS:

I also found a k&n drop in filter, used but only slightly, looks almost brand new. comes cleaned and oiled and ready to just drop in. Perfect for anyone still running the stock airbox.

Also, if you are making a bid, please copy and paste the list with the updated info.

Remember the grenade shifter handle ends midnight tonight, the primered wing and interior light covers end friday midnight. I am going to end the K&N filter on saturday night midnight. The red wing and sneaky pete are up to the donors to decide when to end.

Still no word on the train horns yet, the owner wasnt in tonight. i will try again tomorrow.

Lets see if maybe some of the vendors can come up with some donations for either this or the live auction. Or go out to your garage and just look around. I am sure there is something you could offer up for a donation that someone on the site could use :rock:

is that the same email that we sent the donations to?

Rice Eater said:
donation sent! Good on ya Mickey and all those who donated! And BRAT too for handling donations. If I can make it on the cruise I will!

geez look what the cat drug in!! what up rice man.?? Good to hear from you.

MUTT said:

Brat~~

is this the same person i sent my donation to?:confused: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back