**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Would like to attend this.....BUT I traded the 10 in..... Looks like a good time though Texas Style.....:rock:

JTS Venom Performance?????:rock: :rock: :rock:

is that right?????:dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow:

if we go to little river academy anyone that wants to stay with me is more than welcome too, i live about 2 miles from the track, and if yall want we can goto lake belton on sunday i could get the parents pontoon boat to take out and drink beer and what not

ZCx said:
JTS Venom Performance?????:rock: :rock: :rock:

is that right?????:dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow:

thats what i thought? :dontknow:
it is in the banner right?

Goose said:
Would like to attend this.....BUT I traded the 10 in..... Looks like a good time though Texas Style.....:rock:

come any way its the hanging out thats fun :D

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D toole will be getting some givaway stuff:D

how about a venom hood:D :p :marchmellow:

a guy can dream right :D

thanks in advance Tony :congrats:

Goose said:

hell i dont have a 10:confused: i am goin who cares come on out man

Great idea! Totally forgot Lake Belton. It's well kept and has the perfect picture opportunities as well as good swimming/fishing and camping for those not wanting to stay in a hotel (probably too hot, but who knows)

Venom Power said:
I just wanna get there.. THEN, I'll be up for whatever..:dontknow:

:rock: thats what i'm sayin us dallas boys gettin up early to get there in time :p yall know my hemi gotta lead the pack prettiest trucks first ya know :D

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: thats what i'm sayin us dallas boys gettin up early to get there in time :p yall know my hemi gotta lead the pack prettiest trucks first ya know :D

Your Getting a I wanta be fast Sticker! lol:D ...Stinker you have a PM I say we do the track Sat Night then Sunday we party it up on lake belton! whos down!?

Tooloe said:
Your Getting a I wanta be fast Sticker! lol:D ...Stinker you have a PM I say we do the track Sat Night then Sunday we party it up on lake belton! whos down!?

i'm down i gotta make venomous shit himself whe i beat him :p :marchmellow: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
yall know my hemi gotta lead the pack prettiest trucks first ya know :D

......I can't argue there.. That's a really slick looking bee.. I was wondering to myself why you didn't do a black grill frame.. But then I remembered the center section is already black. That's a look I haven't seen't anywhere else..:)

Venom Power said:
......I can't argue there.. That's a really slick looking bee.. I was wondering to myself why you didn't do a black grill frame.. But then I remembered the center section is already black. That's a look I haven't seen't anywhere else..:)

yup yup yup someone over on rumblebee.org jus did their grill like mine :D

so i cant wait to see your carbon fiber hood man :rock:

Venom Power said:
Thats some old shyit we were doing back before he had a drivers license.:p

OSO said:
Thats some old shyit we were doing back before he had a drivers license.:p

Umm, :dontknow: well it's new to me. I guess it's because I didn't pay much attention to Mopars back then. The first official Mopar I noticed was a 1986 RAM Charger ...Tahoe looking thingie.. The big ass Ram hood orniment used to torment me as a kid.

Won't be able to make it... going to be in Columbus, Ga. getting ready to deploy to the sandbox.

Have fun guys, and tip one back for me!

Coley 1334 said:
yup yup yup someone over on rumblebee.org jus did their grill like mine :D

so i cant wait to see your carbon fiber hood man :rock:

Anyone got a big freaking can of raid ,,:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back