Avatar support...Please everyone read !!

ok done my part!!!!

walt, remember brother we are with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-80-123 said:
Just showed this to my wife....she was really happy...nice to see this considering what she is going through.....thanks guys I will show to Gigi later night.

Walt

Glad we can/could help out Walt. . . :)

bump .............

Avatar changed in support of Gigi! God Bless you all :rock:

TheSickness said:
Bobby, Shawno or Jack or Patrick please make this thread a sticky...I believe it is that important :rock:
Done...Much love Walt.

This is great guys and we can do much better ! Guys really join us in our fight and support a truly great person and his family...It's not asking a whole lot to change your avatar for God's sake........:D I know Walt would do it for you, and he has every single time.................Walt and GiGi I hope this does bring a smile to your faces...Because we are all about the Love...This is who we are..............The VTCOA :rock: :rock: :rock:

God bless Gigi....

Prayers and thoughts for you and your Family...My friend...

Stefan

Thank You...I showed this thread to Gigi last night....she tried to smile but she is unable beacuse the tumor has paralyzed her face....but I could tell it made her happy....she asked me to tell all of you THANK YOU.....she continues to fight but it's a battle she will lose....some of you know I am not all that religious but I can see some strength in Gigi the last few days and I have to believe it is due to all the people thinking and praying about her.

Wish you guys could have seen her face last night when I showed her the thread....priceless...:):)

Walt

Man Walt....I wish I couldve been there. Give her a HUG for me will ya...and hug yourself and wife for me too.

Dear Guys,
Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that your concern and prayers are truly appreciated. When you meet me you will be meeting a good friendly grandma who loves her son-in-law very much and because of him I am being prayed for by people who probably will never meet, so thanks again for your concern and prayers I will never forget them.

Typed for Gigi by her daughter, Vickie.

Thanks for all of your prayers, Vickie.

Love and prayers from NJ for you and your family Walt.... comfort her brudda!!

Wow, I just saw the post from Gigi....I gave Vickie the info to log on from Gigi's house....that was nice of her.... I wish you all could meet her she is a really cool Grannie......thanks again...:):)

K-80-123 said:
Wow, I just saw the post from Gigi....I gave Vickie the info to log on from Gigi's house....that was nice of her.... I wish you all could meet her she is a really cool Grannie......thanks again...:):)

Very Cool......

Just give her a hug from us :eek: :D

Back