Avatar support...Please everyone read !!

bump...............................................

I am sitting here with Gigi while my wife is getting some rest.....damn that tumor grows bigger each day.....this really sucks what has happened to her....she is sleeping in bed with the O2 going....sad to see this I hope when she passes it will be quick....Cancer really does SUCK!!!!!.....sad to see....but she was really happy when I showed her the thread....thanks, Walt

I know Walt,

My ex-girlfriend's Mom passed away a little over a year ago of cancer. Even though we weren't together anymore it was something that friends do for each other.

I think we went through 2 weeks of barely any sleep. Rhonda and I stayed up with her to all hours of the night to make sure she wasn't alone. Looking back all I really remember was a CD with 5 or 6 of her mom's favorite music and us sitting on the couch and bouncing our heads back and forth as a nurse walked in...

I don't remember much more in the 2 weeks other then the green button we would press to try to keep the morphin at a level that she would feel as little pain as possible. She was such a strong woman.

I am not sure if this will help, but I thought I should share my experience.

All my love to you and Gigi...

Will

Manic said:
I know Walt,

My ex-girlfriend's Mom passed away a little over a year ago of cancer. Even though we weren't together anymore it was something that friends do for each other.

I think we went through 2 weeks of barely any sleep. Rhonda and I stayed up with her to all hours of the night to make sure she wasn't alone. Looking back all I really remember was a CD with 5 or 6 of her mom's favorite music and us sitting on the couch and bouncing our heads back and forth as a nurse walked in...

I don't remember much more in the 2 weeks other then the green button we would press to try to keep the morphin at a level that she would feel as little pain as possible. She was such a strong woman.

I am not sure if this will help, but I thought I should share my experience.

All my love to you and Gigi...

Will

Thank You.....I know I should not do this but.....I am going to show you guys what cancer looks like tonight....I am going to take a picture of Gigi's tumor so you can see what a rotten F**king disease it is

Great work guys but more needs to be done. Pm your friends and direct them to this thread please. I hope to get at least 1/2 of us in on this deal if possible...Yeah that means even you new guys :D This is what we do guys ! This is what friends are all about....Not what your like in the good times it's when you help a friend in need that counts......Join us and just think of it as a Prayer Avatar chain letter :D

Think of it this way.

Its a bunch of folks setting aside there ego's, petty differences to join together in a common goal in which we have no control. The simple act of creating a smile lasts forever.

This is about our community and our frineds. Their loved ones.

This is about the selfless act of one to better the life of another.

All my prayers... Gigi

Thanks

Jeff

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Think of it this way.

Its a bunch of folks setting aside there ego's, petty differences to join together in a common goal in which we have no control. The simple act of creating a smile lasts forever.

This is about our community and our frineds. Their loved ones.

This is about the selfless act of one to better the life of another.

All my prayers... Gigi

Thanks

Jeff

Right on, Jeffe...

We love you, Gigi.......

When I first looked at your picture I was smitten by a feeling of warmth and generosity.... You immediately became family to me....... The goodness and joy in your eyes is so apparent.....

I do hope that one day we can meet and I can give you a big and a kiss on the cheek......

Again, Gigi....We love you and are praying for you....

Tim

Hey Walt after seeing the Pic's it's up to you Bro......I am close to you and my heart sank after seeing them. I feel so bad and I wish I could do more to help you guys....But maybe posting them will be a good thing :confused: For those that have a weak constitution they will be hard to view. Your choice Bro...I support you either way you go.............much Love to the family and give GiGi and Vicky a hug for me please...........:D

Walt,

I am currently at the largest cancer meeting in the world (30,000 oncologists), I know you MIL has recieved the best care possible at MD Anderson. I will keep my make it my misson to look for the latest data and any new clinical trials that may assist. I will also relay the need for a prayer to any one who visits our booth.

muscletrucks said:
Walt,

I am currently at the largest cancer meeting in the world (30,000 oncologists), I know you MIL has recieved the best care possible at MD Anderson. I will keep my make it my misson to look for the latest data and any new clinical trials that may assist. I will also relay the need for a prayer to any one who visits our booth.

Well, it don't get much better than that...you're a good man.

muscletrucks said:
Walt,

PM sent thanks.

A little up-date on Gigi....she is weaker today....she had to up her pain meds to cope.....if she lasts till July I will be amased.....I can't tell you the enjoyment to see Gigi's face light up seeing her picture on all the avatars......she does not look that way anymore....just ask Mikey I sent him some recent pictures....it's as bad as you can imagine.....thanks to all who are supporting her with her picture.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
A little up-date on Gigi....she is weaker today....she had to up her pain meds to cope.....if she lasts till July I will be amased.....I can't tell you the enjoyment to see Gigi's face light up seeing her picture on all the avatars......she does not look that way anymore....just ask Mikey I sent him some recent pictures....it's as bad as you can imagine.....thanks to all who are supporting her with her picture.

Walt
She is still beautiful Walt :D Yeah the pic's where something else and she is very brave.....she amazes me Walt...I don't know that I could endure all that she has.....Still with you Big Bro :D

Hi guys, Gigi is getting worse each day....she is weaker and has asked for more Pain meds each week....her tumor is huge and getting bigger.....her digestive system is slowly shutting down....she cannot get the 6 cans of food down through her feeding tube...some is backing up so the Hospice folks said this is the beginning of the end......Gigi is also sleeping a lot she is only up about 4-5 hours out of 24.....I believe she will die within the next 4-6 weeks.

Walt

Thank you all for using her picture....it really makes her happy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back