B&G Stage2 flashed PCM for 05 QC. $550

wyoramsrt-10 said:
The real question is handjob from who.:rock:

If it is you, sorry not interested.:(

LOL... but I moisturize!

If it wasn't for Christmas presents(like Black 1) I would get it. I want one bad.

Be sure and get one if you have an QC. It is the best bang for the buck that you can buy for these things. I makes it run like it should have from the factory.

Yep I have the QC. Had the money but I had to spend it on equipment for work to make life alot easier.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Yep I have the QC. Had the money but I had to spend it on equipment for work to make life alot easier.

Oh.... If I could only count the number of times I was in that position, Sad thing is I was to immature to spend it on what I should have and put it in my cars. LOL!

FlyingLow said:
You got a good deal. I think a whole new PCM is like 300 or so. So you got it for 300 but still have to pay to have your vin put in right?
what i got is a complete pcm it still has the B&G sticker on it,have just ups it back to B&G today so they can put my vin.in it.,so i will still have the oem computer in case i need warranty work at the dealership.:D

rab986 said:
Ok...now it is official... you are being a pain.LOL! Just kidding but it is killing my chances at selling this thing. $550 is just to upgrade your existing PCM which is not recommended if you are taking it into the dealer for anything. I think I gave around 300 to 350 for for my stock PCM from the dealer which makes it about 850 total.
sorry dont mean to be a pain,and dont want to get on your bad side,just confussed to the process of flashes.:dontknow:

brat said:
what i got is a complete pcm it still has the B&G sticker on it,have just ups it back to B&G today so they can put my vin.in it.,so i will still have the oem computer in case i need warranty work at the dealership.:D

You got a great deal.

brat said:
so i will still have the oem computer in case i need warranty work at the dealership.:D
Is there any way the dealer would know that another PCM was installed previously?

V10ToGo said:
Is there any way the dealer would know that another PCM was installed previously?

I think it is possible. I remember reading that the PCM's store engine hours and such. If you drove with your stage 2 for a year and then swapped it out for the stocker for a dealer visit then the hours would be way off. I don't know how accurate this info is or what all info can be read from the PCM (mileage, hours, etc). But I think it would take a dealer to do some hard looking to discover something doesn't match up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back