Barrett-Jackson red 05 Quad Cab 175 Miles.

I have watched a little over the last few days.Good stuff going pretty cheap.
I would love to see a truck just like mine go for more but I am thinking 21,500
should be close.man that show is ADDICTING!! Once I turn it on I cant stop!

sick man sick :mad:did you hear what he said too much in some areas and not enough in others

29k yeah baby.My truck is famous!!! well not mine but you know what I mean!! he could not get over 9 miles in the city and 12 on the highway.Yeah gas mileage sux but they sure are fun miles

Last edited:
bclark05, don't forget there is a 8% additional fee ontop of the bid so it was actually 31320 for whoever purchased it.

mr. anderson said:
bclark05, don't forget there is a 8% additional fee ontop of the bid so it was actually 31320 for whoever purchased it.

man he got hosed:D :D.Seems a little high but sweet looking ride IMHO:D

mr. anderson said:

Actually, it's 8% to consignors and 10% to buyers. So you have to subtract 8% and then add 10%. :D :eek:

For $31,320 he could have mine with less than three thousand miles on the forged build.

I can't believe the number of cars that wouldn't make a pimple on a -10's ass that sold for much more money.:confused:

You should have seen this truck in person. It was not even pampered. It had what looked like bailing wire in the bed running from side to side and on the driver side the wire was all twisted up in a mess. This was steel wire, completely rusted, clearly used to secure stuff in the back of the bed. The bed had been used to haul stuff and there was no bed cover. This goes to show that people pay STUPID money for stuff at this auction. I suggest you sell your truck at BJ if you get the chance. Seriously!

ChrisAZ said:
You should have seen this truck in person. It was not even pampered. It had what looked like bailing wire in the bed running from side to side and on the driver side the wire was all twisted up in a mess. This was steel wire, completely rusted, clearly used to secure stuff in the back of the bed. The bed had been used to haul stuff and there was no bed cover. This goes to show that people pay STUPID money for stuff at this auction. I suggest you sell your truck at BJ if you get the chance. Seriously!

GTG next year....Scottsdale!:D

I too saw the truck in person....most definitely "used" in appearance. I've got 80K miles on mine and it is in better shape. Also saw that Hennesey had his own little display area...about 7 vehicles for viewing.

This was the first BJ that actually had a few good deals go off the block. The SRT10 QC was most definitely not one of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back